The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 129

FAGOTT: It is also obvious that the controlling influence on the market is discrete rather than continuous.

This is a strange 'obviousness'.

The parameters of the controlling influence include not only the intentions of the puppets at times of strong news. They also "hold" any technical information that comes in continuously and leave the consequences for later.

Mathemat:

Strange 'obviousness'.

The parameters of controlling influence don't just include the intentions of the puppets during times of strong news. They also "hold" any technical information coming in continuously and leave the consequences for later.

Continuous exposure is already paranoid. Discrete exposure by the Central Bank, market makers, etc.

UW can be more than just news. It can also be the opening or closing of positions - a direct impact on the market. For example, issuance of the yen by the central bank of Japan

What is "technical information"?

Mathemat:

Strange 'obviousness'.

The parameters of controlling influence don't just include the intentions of the puppets during times of strong news. They also "hold" any technical information coming in continuously and leave the consequences for later.

:-)

Have you got / haven't got?

P.S. Kindly enquire.

avtomat:

But it's time to return to Yusuf's model.

After making the changes, I want to check again:

Is that correct, Yusuf?

Correct, history can be represented as one single integral, look, I showed before and I show again in this form, moreover, look how beautifully the unit appears as a solution of the non-personal integral from 0 to infinity, which corresponds to the time of existence of a single process in space:

Note, the functions of history and the future are functions of the same kind. That is, there is no room for the present! But in order to see the present, one has to break down the function of history or the future into an integral of the other kind and a particle as a function of the present. Which I do.

Another paradox is that the future cannot be obtained by integrating the function of the present, suggesting that the process flows seamlessly from the future to the present. Where, then, is the present? The answer to this question is given by the following transformations, from which it follows that the present is half located in history and half in the future and it can be represented even in both integral and differential, views:

yosuf:

Note, the history and future functions are functions of the same genus. I.e., there is no room for the present! But to see the present, you have to break the history or future function into an integral of the other kind and a particle as a function of the present. Which I do.

Another paradox is that the future cannot be obtained by integrating the function of the present, suggesting that the process flows seamlessly from the future to the present. Where, then, is the present? The answer to this question is given by the following transformation, from which it follows that the present is half in history and half in the future:

There's that surface diffuser thing again... :-)

A.Sergeev - PLEASE!!!?

P.S. In - kindness, without any temptation... All on the article with mkl5 - comment, who can and in the subject, for Yusuf - do not understand his language, although the exp is ... and edited by me for SOT... Testing...!!!

Thank you!

Mathemat:

Strange 'obviousness'.

It is my deep belief that the market cannot be controlled, not even the puppets are able to significantly influence the price. A dramatic change occurs, in my opinion, when a majority of market participants agree on the assessment of the state of the economy at the moment or in connection with a news item. It could be that networks of like-minded people, without any collusion whatsoever, are randomly placed in such a way that a sudden change occurs at the same time. But, everything revolves around some kind of pattern, which is what we are looking for.

Now it's all right, it all adds up.

And we didn't do all this work for nothing - now one look at the graph is enough to see and interpret the H() and AND() functions you've entered.

Н() is an impulse characteristic, and И() is a transient function of some equivalent object, a 2-nd-order aperiodic link. By carrying out the identification procedure, its parameters can be determined.

This figure gives an explanation, in your terminology, of how the Present contributes to the formation of History on the basis of the recorded Past.

And there is no paradox.

Note in parentheses, these are all long-known and well-researched tools of TAU.

avtomat:

Now it's all right, it all adds up.

And we didn't do all this work for nothing - now one look at the graph is enough to see and interpret the H() and AND() functions you've entered.

Н() is an impulse characteristic, and И() is a transient function of some equivalent object, a 2-nd-order aperiodic link. By carrying out the identification procedure, its parameters can be determined.

Fine, now, we need to understand the physical meaning of the parameter n, to finally formulate the concept of "REAL" and find out why we do not experience its presence and, indeed, it seems to us that there is only history and the future. For now, a cautious assumption: the present is half already in history and half has not yet happened, i.e. it flows from the future.