The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 126

TheXpert:
Drain the dough?
You have to test it on a demo!

avtomat:

Yeah... That's the joy of the detractors!!! We waited and waited. And the time has come!

;))))))

publicity effect

There is an idea here, a very interesting one: the market as a controlled dynamic system has a place. I have my own evidence of the same - only as a bluntly informational system rather than a dynamic system. My assumptions are different, and the equations are different, but the conclusion remains: the market is manageable.

Information is not instantly assimilated: it remains partly in the past, and it also governs the present and the future.

It's just that a lot of people here don't want to understand anything and are looking for control in the trader himself.

Management is on the part of those who are above the market, not the trader himself, who is inside. We do not see these "above", they are immortal and invisible.

It seems to me that the author has set himself too high a goal - to break-even always and everywhere. I hope the snowmobilers make more sense.

Mathemat:

There is an idea here, a very interesting one: the market as a controlled dynamic system has a place. I have my own evidence of the same - only not as a dynamic system, but as a purely informational system. My assumptions are different, and the equations are different, but the conclusion remains: the market is manageable.

Information is not instantly assimilated: it remains partly in the past, and it also governs the present and the future.

It's just that a lot of people here don't want to understand anything and are looking for control in the trader himself.

Management is on the part of those who are above the market, not the trader himself, who is inside. We do not see these "above", they are immortal and invisible.

It seems to me that the author has set himself too high a goal - to break-even always and everywhere. I hope the snowmobilers make more sense.

It's been a long time since I've seen it in 10 to 15 years, when... OK, I won't. What option (where to go) to collect profits is one thing, and to add to them STOP - yes STOP is a whole TS and perhaps more complicated than the profit collector. So the author has solved only half of (((( problem ... puzzle... . Good luck to the author!

Mathemat:

There is an idea here, a very interesting one: the market as a controlled dynamic system has a place. I have my own evidence of the same - only not as a dynamic system, but as a purely informational system. My assumptions are different, and the equations are different, but the conclusion remains: the market is manageable.

What is the goal of those above? To make money at the expense of other traders, to bring them to a comfortable rate for the national economy or something else? Without defining their target function, you cannot build a model to exploit their actions. The market is essentially a game in the sense that there are participants with different strategies and somewhat different goals. To make money a speculator needs to recognise someone else's strategy and use it against them. "Someone" is not necessarily just one person - it could be an abstract group with a common strategy. Get in before they move the market and make a profit from it.

Mathemat:

There's a very interesting idea here: the market as a controlled dynamic system has a place. I have my own evidence of the same - only as a bluntly informational system rather than a dynamic system. My assumptions are different, and the equations are different, but the conclusion remains: the market is manageable.

I am glad that we have come to an understanding on this difficult issue.

The control function (itself not easy to grasp for the uninitiated) is deliberately obscured by all kinds of disinformation, --- from fog of varying degrees of uncertainty, to pseudo-theories of chance and other nonsense.

I'm getting very close to the practical problem of breaking even in trading. And I am confident that snowmobiles will make more sense in terms of achieving that goal. The necessary tweaks to address the identified shortcomings have already been made (although even more subtle effects are possible). Over the next three months I will be running this next modification in the tractors A,B,R,L being monitored. But since New Year I will let out in a field the tractor on the fresh account in 1$=100¢. I will set to it the purposes and tasks, I will designate terms.

And for the tractor brigade which is in the field now -- although the global goal of break-even profitability is now unattainable for them -- the local growth targets have remained unchanged, but now these targets acquire the highest priority.

Moving on ;)

TUF:
Good luck to the author!

Thank you!

Moving on ;)

Avals:
What is the goal of those above? To make money at the expense of other traders, to bring them to a comfortable rate for the national economy or something else? Without defining their target function, you cannot build a model to exploit their actions. The market is essentially a game in the sense that there are participants with different strategies and somewhat different goals. To make money a speculator needs to recognise someone else's strategy and use it against them. "Someone" is not necessarily just one person - it could be an abstract group with a common strategy. They need to get in before they move the market and make a profit from it.

Those who are above also have their own objectives. But these goals are not made public, so the public is only aware of them after the fact (gold is a striking example). A picture of hierarchical management emerges here. To paint the picture more clearly, one might imagine, for instance, an engineering company. Here, the goals and objectives for the enterprise as a whole -- the highest level of the hierarchy -- form subordinate goals and objectives for the subordinate levels of the hierarchy -- design bureaus, workshops, departments, -- and further on -- engineers, designers, turners, fitters, assemblers... An enterprise is a multi-level hierarchy. And the lower level of the hierarchy, as a rule, knows nothing about the goals and objectives of the higher level of the hierarchy (incidentally, it often does not want to know).

If you are interested, I will try to give a clear picture of this multi-level process.

avtomat:

Those above also have goals. But these purposes are not announced, so the general public has only to guess about them, and only after the fact (gold is a striking example). A picture of hierarchical management emerges. To paint the picture more clearly, one might imagine, for instance, an engineering company. Here, the goals and objectives for the enterprise as a whole -- the highest level of the hierarchy -- form subordinate goals and objectives for the subordinate levels of the hierarchy -- design bureaus, workshops, departments, -- and further on -- engineers, designers, turners, fitters, assemblers... An enterprise is a multi-level hierarchy. And the lowest level of the hierarchy is usually unaware of the goals and objectives of the highest level of the hierarchy (indeed, it often doesn't want to know).

If you are interested, I will try to give a clear picture of such a multi-level process.

I agree. Everyone has their own objectives. It is to achieve specific goals that workshops, departments, accounting departments, etc. are set up.

If the task is to build a model of the whole system, or its individual links, then these goals need to be put into the model. A controlled dynamic system must have a control objective.)

Avals:

I agree. Everyone has their own goals. It is for the achievement of specific objectives that shops, departments, accounting departments, etc. are created.

If the task is to model the whole system, or its individual components, then these objectives must be incorporated into the model. A controlled dynamic system must have a control objective.)

The global goals of the System are not known to us and, moreover, these goals are changeable. However, we will still be able to make judgements about the goals unknown to us, albeit indirectly, by the control influences brought into the system, if we are able to identify them, assuming the appropriateness of the identified control in terms of achieving the current goal of the System.