The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 84

Yes, you have to flip it over.

avtomat:
Yes, you have to flip it over.
I don't really believe you can just roll over without trying to make a convincing case for it.

Mathemat:
I don't really believe you can just roll over without trying to make a convincing case for it.
Flipping it is no problem, you can't believe it for nothing...
An anecdote (with a beard, but it comes to mind and seems appropriate):
A man bought a vase in a shop... A couple of hours later he brings it back and puts it upside down in front of the shop assistant. The shop assistant looks at it questioningly.
Chukcha: Where do you want the flowers?
Seller turns the vase upside down...
Chukcha: yikes... so there is no bottom!
avtomat, turn it upside down, and you don't need any justification.

Mathemat:

What kind of justification are we talking about? Honestly, I don't get it. Explain.

Well, I think I've mended where I need to... The tractor brigade is off to the field - four months of hard work ahead.

Give it up, forex!!!

;)))

The paradox of the unexpected execution

There is a goal. There is movement towards the goal. And there are no paradoxes.

avtomat:

What rationale are we talking about? Honestly, I don't understand. Explain.
He thinks that if there is no justification, there is no need for the experiment.

yosuf:
He believes that if there is no justification, there is no need for an experiment.

Oh... Well, then you could say this: The result of the experiment is sufficient justification for the experimentation.