The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 81

FAGOTT:

If a model has any stochastic residual, it is a probabilistic model. If there is no stochastic residual - at any step with 100% accuracy the predicted values coincide with the observed values - then such a model is deterministic.

It is impossible to build a financial market model without a stochastic residual

Egyptian power, what is that mathematical term "stochastic residual" ???? Fucking babai, I don't have that residual, I don't see a 100% match at all..........

solar:
I have an automatic ))))
I don't get it then :)

solar:

Guys... An indiscreet question - do you trade at all? I'm just reading you at ..... I have mixed feelings .....

Deterministic, stochastic .... model structure .....

do you need a state or are you just trying to prove yourself?)

Avals:

(Do you need a steute, or are you just trying to prove yourself?)

Socrates interpreted his caustic jabs at arguments as follows: like a gadfly, he was called upon to buzz and bite, so that the men of state would not slumber, but serve society honestly. With the help of skillful questions he highlighted false definitions and found the right ones.

solar:

Socrates interpreted his caustic jabs in arguments as follows: like a gadfly, he was called upon to buzz and bite, so that the men of state would not slumber, but serve society honestly. With the help of clever questions he singled out false definitions and found the right ones.
And how does this apply to you?

Avals:
and how does that apply to you?

Alternatively, annoying questions ))) That's what Socrates did, rest his soul.

solar:

Alternatively, annoying questions )))) That's what Socrates did, rest his soul.

Is that your way of trying to elevate your statements to Socratic levels?

;))))))))))

Although... as they say, from the great to the ridiculous is one step...

Sepulca:
Egyptian power, what is that mathematical term "stochastic residual" ???? Fucking babai, I don't have that residual, I don't see a 100% match at all..........

Yazzzvite me to the root, you've got to be kidding me???? y = x + e, where x is the deterministic component, e is the stochastic residual

Daperelopmenyatriaza, in some terms an additive random variable with zero expectation.

solar:

Alternatively, annoying questions ))) That's what Socrates did, rest his soul.
Why Socrates???? Why????

(yawning) eh men..... you're blabbermouths.... Sorry about that... (Goes to bid)