The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 74

dvan:
a drain - if you don't use a stop loss. There are simulators here - check for yourself... I thought you wanted a quick deposit, is that not what you are looking for?

I am not interested in simulators.

I have one last question do not consider it a problem to answer Nekrasov's TS which has been reviewed here http://procapital.ru/private.php its description can not be read somewhere?

All I have understood is that the risk profit/loss = 6 to 1 positions are opened no more than 2 times a day for 3 instruments simultaneously (for example, take the pound/dollar, in addition you need to open one position for crosses - there is a basket indicator) and we trade by the trend?

I don't know. Maybe try searching in the archives there, you might find something.

Who opens positions before the Fed meeting?

It is only in fairy tales that you can wobble profits using statistical-mathematical methods, completely ignoring economic processes

FAGOTT:

Who opens positions before the Fed meeting?

It is only in fairy tales that you can wobble profits using statistical-mathematical methods, completely ignoring economic processes

anything is possible

avtomat:
anything is possible.
Anything is possible with close stops. Everything is ruled by probability, nothing can ever be guaranteed.

TheXpert:
Everything is possible with close stops. Everything is ruled by probabilities, nothing can ever be guaranteed.

Probabilities have nothing to do with it.

The vast majority of people believe in the global randomness of market processes, that is, they simply believe that the market is random and its processes are random, without even trying to determine the numerical characteristics of this "randomness". Few people try to give some "reasoning" to this belief in the form of calculated probabilities, statistical regularities.

I take the opposite viewpoint and argue that the market is not random. The market is deterministic. Randomness in the market manifests itself only as small fluctuations in the background of deterministic evolutionary processes.

Randomness is an unknowable regularity. (Scientific folklore)

Randomness is not a property of the system, but a property of the observer. I.e. for one, changes in a system can be deterministic (for example, if one has knowledge of the processes occurring in it and the necessary controlling information), while for another it is random if one does not have this knowledge or information, or if it is partial.

But I doubt that the past quotes are complete information, which allows to make a deterministic forecast on the market. For obvious reasons))