[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 91

Evgen157:

HOW ABOUT THIS? ))))

there you go... I'll have nightmares again ... )))

Vizard:

Young ... you're already brainwashed ... no energy to waste ... open the m1 and pips ... so that less time is spent on pictures ... you've got a template ...

Just put prices in front... no need to draw anything...

)))))))))))))))))

Evgen157:

Hi, DOLLARS )))) JAPAN is not going to get screwed they have enough problems of their own ....... so today's megaslivv...... )))))))) up again Greece won't give..........)))))

Margot, what do you think ? )))) Thanks in advance..........

I don't understand what "pig from Japan" are we talking about?

Regarding Greece: next week there will be the publication of the audit results... so the volatility during the publication period is likely to be 50 pts up and down, I would not enter the market with small depots...

margaret:

I don't understand which "pig from Japan" is being referred to?

Regarding Greece: next week the audit will be published... so the volatility during the publication period is likely to be 50 pts up and down, I would not enter the market with small depots...

So the imagination of the kids is limitless ))))

they want one ))

level 1.4310-1.4350 and then rebound to the bottom.... an increase is not ruled out.

magazine - funny pictures.

marcendk:

level 1.4310-1.4350 and then rebound to the bottom.... an increase is not ruled out.

))))))))

Evgen157:

Could you comment on your graphs and drawings, I'm having a hard time making sense of them?