[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 90

Temnyj:
To Vizard: no, give up Skype right away, just got half the world yesterday )))))

I don't use it... I don't have time for it...

Evgen157:

You'll need your Skype number ....... UMNIK )))) OR THE MODERATORS ???? )))

Young ... you're already brainwashed ... no energy to waste ... open the M1 and pipsqueak ... so less time is spent on pictures ... give you a template ...

You just put it in front of the prices...and you don't have to draw anything...

Vizard:

You're young... you've already wasted enough energy... open the m1 and pips... so you spend less time on pictures... here's a template for you...

You just put it in front of the prices... no need to draw anything...

LIKE THIS ???

THANKS, I'LL TRY ))))

Evgen157:

LIKE THIS ???

WELL, THANKS. I'LL TRY )))).

That's cool...

Temnyj:

and in general I expect a reversal downwards.

We can sleep for a couple of hours now...and then short at the next peak...we'll see as we go...consolidation should be in place...

Evgen157:

LIKE THIS ???

WELL, THANKS. I'LL TRY )))).

SUPER !!! :-)

Vizard:

Young ... you've had enough of it ... no energy to waste ... open the M1 and pipsqueak ... so you spend less time on pictures ... give you a template ...

You just put it in the front of the prices...and you don't need to draw anything...

Yes... Apparently, the Friday effect, especially in his pictures is taking its toll...

2Evgen157: Nice drawing on page 88... :-))) Do it again... :-)))

HOW ABOUT THIS? ))))

Vizard:
ща пару часиков можно поспать..а на следующем пике уже и шортонуть..по ходу посмотрим...консолидация должна быть...

IT'S FRIDAY ...... BOBBLE'S DETERMINATION ..... WALKING AS WE LIKE ))))

Evgen157:
IT'S FRIDAY ...... BOBBLE'S DETERMINATION ..... WALK AS WE LIKE ))))
Nah, better to withdraw on Monday - until the bank transfer arrives, there are some delays, just in time for an active weekend ))))))))