[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 3

snail09:

The dragon is already working on the eu on the m5, on cable - I don't know yet. If you are interested, I am attaching the information.
The dragon has already worked there, I know this beast, so I am waiting for the information, I am interested in the cat.

Marking four trends...

Temnyj:
The dragon has already worked there, that beastie I know, so I'm waiting for information, about the cat I wonder.
I'm attaching the dock, but I don't see it in the post. How do I attach it correctly?

snail09:
I'm attaching the dock, but I can't see it in the post. How do I attach it correctly?
Check out https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853 for answers to your questions.

Temnyj:
Check out https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853 for answers to all sorts of questions.

I have packed the description of the three patterns (*.doc) in a zip archive.
Files:
patterns.zip  663 kb

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 4)

There used to be part 1,2,3... Now it's EPISODE. Reminds me of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation... Is it supposed to be like that?

The eur could not close above 4276 - Fzr on May 12, therefore we have: a passage/close above Fzr - May 12, a return/close below Fzr - May 13, and no second passage/close above Fzr, conclusion: the north movement is postponed.

The closing of the bar above the Fzr on the 10th of May, the closing below the Fzr on the 17th of May and the price stopped in some points from the second closing above the Fzr. The closing of the H4 bar above the Fzr of the 10th of May opens the way to the North, on the average by 2 figures.

Although my H4 might be lying, as I still haven't found a DC with GMT+0 (either +4 or -4) quotes.

Ilap70:

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 4)

There used to be part 1,2,3... Now it's EPISODE. Reminds me of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation... Is it supposed to be like that?

I wasn't thinking of any RF Criminal Code. But you seem to be an expert at it, judging by your avatar.

Eurovetica is a big endless series, and there is already a tradition of calling individual series episodes. It seemed to me that several other participants liked the joke.

Mathemat:
I suspect you think of the long ones as the long ones. No, it's not: it's the ones that stick up.

Thanks for the tip. After 1.43 I have the next order at 1.48, but I will probably close it. I am used to play on pips in minutes, I am more comfortable that way.