[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 367

apelbsin: When do you think the Eurobucks will finish the move down? When to close?

I have a target

artikul:

What a cartoon))))
The moon is out and the euro-dollar pair is falling - should we top it up to 30?

Mixon777:
The moon is retreating and the euro-dollar pair is falling - shall we top up to 30?

I am too short-sighted unlike Gunn )))) I'll buy when TS draws the market bottom for me ))))) But when will it be, it's not up to me, sorry, and I do not really care ))))

artikul:

I'm too short-sighted unlike Gunn )))) I'll buy when TC draws the market bottom for me )))) But when it's going to be, it's not up to me, sorry, and I don't really care ))))

If the price reaches 409 tomorrow - I will dance on the table - in fact there is no support today - only the level at the bottom.

EUR JPY - from 75% to 60% - 60% - 60 000 people got burned or broke, but now they are watching the chart and hair on their asses

Oh no on the EUR JPY 1% of the hamsters lost - bravo!)

My five cents. Possible bounce levels.

Mixon777:

If the price reaches 409 tomorrow - I'll be dancing on the table - in fact, there is no support today at all, only a level below -

I don't care where it goes.) The lower the better)))

i have to save for a rocket already))) what about the plane ?

i did not expect such an impudence from the candle - the level is 1 to 1 !

Mixon777:
The moon is retreating and the euro-dollar pair is falling - shall we cut to 30?

Mixon777 I have read about the moon and the stars and the "almighty square" and decided to tell you another super secret! which I and a few other Freemasons know). In general, you take your thumb to the monitor, measure it in centimeters and, if you need to know the time cycle, put it horizontally, measure it in cm, draw all lines, but the main ones are every 3. For convenience, you can also draw rhombuses of lines in 45 degrees on them. For support and resistance levels, put a line the length of your finger vertically, and the same procedure. Tymframe any. below is a screenshot.

My opinion: if there were such a tool that could predict the reversal time and date and the exact price of support and resistance, it would not have been opened for us!

Slightly off topic )))) But if anyone is interested, I have a sell signal on the Canadian ))))

Oxide:

Mixon777 I have read about the moon and the stars and about the "almighty square" and decided to tell you another super secret that I and a few other Freemasons know). In general, you take your thumb to the monitor, measure it in centimeters and, if you need to know the time cycle, put it horizontally, measure it in cm, draw all lines, but the main ones are every 3. For convenience, you can also draw rhombuses of lines in 45 degrees on them. For support and resistance levels, put a line the length of your finger vertically, and the same procedure. The timeframe is whatever you want.

My opinion: if there were such a tool that could predict the reversal time and date and the exact price of support and resistance, it would not have been revealed to us!