[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 371

DragonSL:

There was a Rubinio-style build today, limit scored 61% -- by TC it's time to dump )))

Everyone seems to be in favour, and we'll see, I've tried ganzilla before -- useless thing.

On Mixon must first knock out the stops of those in sales ))))

artikul:

Mixon should first knock out the stops of those in sales ))))

Let him post himself during the next forum session...

At 1.4180 is the Great Trend from 2008. That's what we tripped over. I just noticed, though. I guess we'll be wobbling around it for a while out of respect.

SEVER11:

if you think about it and challenge yourself, there are a lot of things you can figure out. But... it takes patience, brains and intelligence. In the screenshot, the time and price markup...

Answer: 30.06 -- low, 01.07 -- high (it's all on Gunn's square, screen attached) -- together high-low is what it will be, so "high-low to all lowhayers!"

Noterday:

The red option was chosen after all....

BUT!

The eura could go lower too. Today's markings.

I'm betting on a rise from the current levels though. Stop loss on today's low.

Now a question!

Who knows, are there any events between 10 and 20 July 2011? Just there is a time point for the price at 1.51-1.52

Although there may not be any planned, but something will happen unexpectedly....

There is one event between 10 and 20 July ... I'm going on holiday!

DragonSL:

There was a Rubinio-style body move today, the limit was 61% -- the TS says it's time to go bust ))))

All in favor, but we'll see, I already tried ganzilla, it's useless.

On Aussie we can go to the sell on hamster theory - 64,5% in baja and 3 Indians, I think everybody is in, but...

On audi 10% in baja for good or long. It's the same on chif in the villages. Half are not 50 per cent there.

Finally my plan (really for the day) worked https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/06/4_4.jpg ))))

Learn, learn ......

sezon:
There is one event between 10 and 20 July ... I'm going on holiday!
OHO!!!!! This will definitely move the markets by 200-300 pips =)))))))))))

IDLER:

On audis, 10 per cent are in baja for good or long. It's the same on chif in the villages. Half are not 50% there.

Just paid attention to audi )))) If the hour closes with a bearish candle - I'll buy )))

artikul:

At Mixon we should first knock out the stops of those who sell ))))

I found a lure on the Aussie -- an ancient Japanese candle -- called "TamWolf".

Well, maybe, according to the hamster theory, we should go against the trend on Aussie, or it would be better to watch over the fence and see, how it goes with the trend line?