[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 472

(Tester. By Chaos Williams 4H. Hands. 1/05/10 to 23/06/11)

Like children ))))))) Demo deposits are being measured )))))))))

93408:

(Tester. By Chaos Williams 4H. Hands. 1/05/10 to 23/06/11)

Like children ))))))) Demo deposits are being measured )))))))))

My accounts are open for connection (trading will remain demo) I'm not going to compete with testers. I also want to test new TS online (with the possibility to connect wishing). Plan - doubling the account (100% profit), max time - 3 months, TP - 30 pps. Stop 100 - 150 pips, order - 1-2%. If someone doubts the good outcome we can place a bet on 10 K$ (I have got temper lately). I actually wrote about it - are there any spectators?

Tantrik:
Any viewers?

Hooray! There's a show coming up! Let's have a grail trading topic.

There hasn't been a show in a long time. I'm even up for a demograhal.

Tantrik:
As for the new TS, I'm not going to compete with testers. My accounts will remain demo, I'm not going to compete with testers. Plan - doubling the account (100% profit), max time - 3 months, TP - 30 pps. Stop 100 - 150 pips, order - 1-2%. If someone doubts the good outcome we can place a bet on 10 K$ (I have got temper lately). I actually wrote about it - are there any spectators?

Spectators - yes. Betting - no.

And this test is not to offend or compete, it's just for fun... I love it.

I tested it for myself. I don't trade signals.

My entrance was also at 1% of my depo and something made me think (I think so), that if I enter at 1% and not without thinking in all directions, then, given the market fluctuations, a stop is not needed at all. The price will sooner or later return to the losing order, and if it doesn't, then the loss can be repaid during this time.

IgorM:

Hooray! There's a show coming up! Let's have a grail trading topic.

There hasn't been a show in a long time. I'll even settle for a demograil.

demo again... what does demo have to do with it? (entrances, exits and quotes are the same). (cents, micro-reals, lot 0.01 of 6000 - is it real? (or piss where it goes ...). Good luck!

93408:

Spectators - yes. Betting - no.

This test is not meant to offend or compete, it's just for fun... I love it.

I tested it for myself. I don't trade signals.

My entrance was also at 1% of my depo and something made me think (I think so), that if I enter at 1% and not without thinking in all directions, then, given the market fluctuations, a stop is not needed at all. Sooner or later the price will return to the losing order, and if it does not, then the loss can be repaid during this time.

with a mind to all sides = no mind to all sides. Good luck!

Tantrik:
demo again... what does this have to do with the demo? When I got to the Market, I started to wonder what's going on (same inputs and outputs). (cents, micro-reals, lot 0.01 of 6000 - is it real? (or piss where it goes ...). Good luck!

Well, real means real! And it is clear where it will go, it is not clear yet when, I need at least another month to finish testing the new TS

good luck!

Tantrik:
with a mind to all sides = no mind to all sides. Good luck!
The difference between real and demo is the psychological factor. It is very uncomfortable to sit in a drawdown on a real account even if you think you are not mistaken and those 100-150 pps in minus are just a rollback.
I have been working in this industry for many years and I am still working on my trading robot. Have a nice day too ))))

Who knows what the news is that dropped the euro/bucks so much?

Found it: http: //quote.rbc.ru/topnews/2011/06/30/33341799.html

icas:

Who knows what news has dropped the euro/bucks so much?

Did this drop develop? it slipped.