[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 484

DragonSL:

And in your pipsqueak, what's at the heart of it?

not get tired... :))

RekkeR:

Insert line-trend by angle, draw and twist, when you hover over it, degrees are displayed.

checked - wrong - it doesn't show correctly (I'll do it the old-fashioned way...)

Mixon777:

Who wants to trade without emotion and charting - there is a cluster indicator solution -

Euro dollar - essentially smoothing -

For demonstration purposes the bare chart I have levels etc -

It looks like a Renco chart.

Oxide:
It looks like a renco chart.

Well, if trading by general movement - theno............. ) It's an old method - it's been discussed about 50 times already.

The price goes in one direction either above the opening - or below.)

The strategy is simple - one pair either rushes or lags behind it may be the pound or the euro.

In short this holy trinity - always walks together - without a gap.)

This is a currency adjustment and basically you work for the bank etc - like slaves for pips)

З

Hello!

My view of the situation.

ZetM:

З

Hello!

My view of the situation.

That's probably how it's going to be.

torgus:

That's probably how it's going to be.

What's the europen for 2010?

DragonSL:

What is the euroen for 2010?
This graph is shown as an example. It has an expanding triangle circled around it. For example.

DragonSL:

What's the europen for 2010?

The deceitfulness continues )))

My weekly TP has not worked out yet, very behind schedule. Therefore it is possible to accelerate with a gap:

The accumulation of the upside offerers to 1.46 might interfere, we will see at the end of the day, I am betting on the Euroena for now, I am sitting in b.u.