[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 446

Thank you all ... We will have hail in 2 days - this is according to Gunn.... Good night ))))

Larisa:
Very good, but don't be jealous, it's bad for your liver. If my spouse didn't rob me (he doesn't let the depo grow, takes all the profits at the end of the week), I would have been able to play a bigger game.

Nice marketing ploy.

"I'm not clever, but I'm rich, not because you don't work, but you play for money."

)))

margaret:

Final results for Greece will be tomorrow....

Thanks! Well, the timing is now clear as to when to expect the reversal

Sweet:
If I have understood the movement correctly, it is now starting to move downwards. High, should not change....))) IMHO

Yes, I fixed the TS a little ))))) Now I kind of got smarter ))))) I'm rushing headlong into a pool))))

Sweet:
If I have understood the movement correctly, it is now starting to move downwards. High, should not change....))) IMHO

High is broken through, low is higher than before. There is only hope left. The situation is definitely not unambiguous, both up and down. At 1.447, there are Fibo levels, to which the price has not reached.

But fate has given the gap a chance.

RekkeR:

The high is broken through, the low is higher than before. Only hope remains.

A big one, like hep_potuta ))))

We're not talking about the same thing.

artikul:

I gave TC a bit of a tweak.) I kind of got smarter now.) I'm getting less into the thick of it)))
I see...)))

IgorM:
sps! well, the timing is now clear as to when to expect a reversal

Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou still managed to get enough votes in parliament to pass a law to cut the budget by 78bn euros ($112bn). The prerequisite for receiving the fifth tranche of a loan from the EU and IMF and for eurozone finance ministers to approve a new rescue programme for the country has thus been met.

After the announcement of the voting results the EUR/USD pair began to move down - the market implemented the "buy on rumour, sell on fact" scenario, Mizuho noted.

Analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch believe that the support levels for the European currency are at $1.4325 and $1.4237. If the euro manages to go upward, resistance will be at $1.4500 and $1.4550. Experts believe that by the end of the week investors will be focusing on the interest rate differentials again and the Euro will be supported by expectations of an ECB rate hike in July.

Sweet:
I see...))

That recent movement is what I call a 50% battery drain )))) If the trend almost loses energy at 1.4499 and it coincides with the events in Greece, I will make a cheeky assumption that the news is a secondary thing )))

margaret:

After the voting results were announced, EUR/USD started to move downwards - the market implemented the "buy on rumour, sell on fact" scenario, Mizuho noted.

Where did it go down? I'm up and up, on H4 there is no turbulence at all

But on the H1 it bounced a bit down, it was obvious that it would bounce with a hint of a double top;)