[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 450

DragonSL:

One boat refuelling 5000 euros...
go higher, boat maintenance is expensive, google how much it costs to maintain a BBP yacht in Sochi

IgorM:
I don't have a car that runs without me, I'm not shouting about it, am I? ;)

If you cling to one pair and stare at it, it won't work, because as a soldier you know: "He who stands over the kettle - the kettle won't boil" (soldier's wisdom)

While the eurodollar was wobbling, we could have worked on the eurochip, by the way, Tantrik suggested it, but I cut in after checking the neck:

DragonSL:

One boat refueling 5000 Euros...

In that case a dinghy. Inexpensive and good for your health )))))))

Or on Silver (same euro, but quieter)

93408:

In that case, a dinghy. Inexpensive and healthy to paddle )))))))

You can go sailing, but you have to learn to sail all your life...

93408:

In that case, a dinghy. Both inexpensive and healthy to paddle )))))))
you can also use a sailboat (left port and set sail...), fishing! there's such a nibble on the islands!!! (no! but it's going to crash on the plane!)

DragonSL:

If you cling to one pair and stare at it, it does not work, for as a soldier you know: "He who stands over the kettle - the kettle does not boil!" (soldier's wisdom)

While the Eurodollar was wobbling, one could have worked on the Eurochip, by the way, Tantrik suggested it, but I cut in after checking the neckline:

tell you the secret about -- head and shoulders?

Check it out, Tantric, the turtle soup on the pound is boiling, it's bubbling, smells good, money:

Tantrik:
tell you the secret about - head shoulders?

Come on, spit it out...