[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 365

Mixon777:
It's a humiliation for me - I'm a proud person - I've been banned here 2 times already - bottom line ? go to alpari pamm account find mine there ! ) but it's a secret ! ) even if you do find it i'm blocking all transfers on the 23rd )

keep it simple - people will come to you...

Mixon777:
It's a humiliation for me - I'm a proud person - I've been banned here 2 times already - bottom line ? go to alpari pamm account find mine there ! ) but it's a secret ! ) even if you do find it i block all transfers on the 23rd )
What is your nickname on alpari in the list of managers ?

DragonSL:

Keep it simple -- people will reach out to you...
ahhh - i'm not looking for fame or popularity - then tell me why i'm writing all this? -

Mixon777:
ahhhhh - I'm not looking for fame or popularity - then tell me why I'm writing all this? -

For oral-anal gratification. A snake eating its own tail.

Mixon777:
I've been banned twice already - bottom line?

Maybe you should think about why.

There's a saying: "If you've been called an ass, punch the bastard in the face, if you've been called an ass a second time, call him an asshole, but if it happens a third time, go buy a bridle" (Slevin's lucky number).

Kitsan:

Might be worth considering why?

There's a saying: "If you've been called an ass, punch the bastard in the face, if you've been called a second time, call him an asshole, but if it happens a third time, go buy a bridle" (Lucky Number Slevin)

Well - I'm just jealous -

Now we can put our faith in the levels - point to point ! Wait for a pullback of at least 50 pips - then sell again )

Mixon777:

Well - I'm just jealous -

Now we can put our faith in the levels - point to point! Wait for a pullback of at least 50 pips - then sell again)

what is there to be jealous of? ( I haven't seen a single position in the screenshots of the already-.... rainbow-arc)

you've already achieved a dubious fame)) "or do you need something else?

it's the last fireworks and you're a rainbow-colored rainbow.

Came home and there's this at the terminal!!!! Is that where Greece got blown up?

SJS:

What is there to be jealous of? ( I have not seen in the screenshots with the already .... rainbow-arc not a single position)

you've already achieved dubious fame)) "unobtrusive" popularity, too, or do you need something else?

it's the last fireworks show and you're a rainbow-dug.

the rainbow + gann all is fine - i won't show you the stats - i'm jealous of who i'm friends with here - i've already given you the keys to my account - i've already given you the keys to my account - i've already given you the keys to my account

Mixon777:

Rainbow + Gunn everything is great - I won't show you the stats - you'll be jealous of who I'm friends with here - I've already given the keys to my account -

I can see where the excitement comes from, it's a lucky hit))

we don't need keys, we need a time line to set orders... Although not necessary, it can also be moved ))))