[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 352

sezon:

On the H4 the target is 1.42523

we could very well go.... but my H4 target is 1.458 medium term

rigc:
we could very well go.... but I have a H4 target of 1.458 medium term

And I have a target of 1.5200, or 1.2000 :-)

Mixon777:

... so why do people get so worked up about the news? betting and shit if waves or paterns seem to be working?

if you have a trading system, you don't shake anything, you just follow the signals.

21april:

And I have a target of 1.5200, or 1.2000 :-)
I have two orders also with TP 1.52 open but this is during the year I think closer to autumn....

ZZZEROXXX:

If you have a trading system, you do not shake anything and calmly execute signals...
Yeah... the main thing is to stick to it and not to rush around.... you catch a loser - study what's wrong with the system and how to avoid them in the future...

Mixon777

We were supposed to have a High on 16.06:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page33

And we've got Lowe's and a lot of it...

rigc:
I have two orders with TP 1.52 open as well, but I think it will be during the year, closer to autumn....
although if we keep going like this we will break through in early to mid July...

Trading plan for today: Waiting for a breakdown of the downtrend and a breakdown to 1.445, a pullback and a test of the trend from the other side.

The same thing just from the other side:

Imho, the market is at a point of uncertainty...

Mixon777:

all by hand ! I've gone crazy with these numbers - here are the AUD USD levels

Here are the basic levels -

Do 180 degrees and on the opposite side there will be 2 groups of lines - according to price

Except it's not 180 degrees, it's 360 - full circle