[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 324

The mayor of London has called for Greece to be allowed to go bankrupt and be kicked out of the eurozone.

Sweet:

My expectations remain the same. In 300 pips, I will start to consider closing orders. It's moving, don't think about it, go for it....)))

* Deutsche Bank sets target for euro at 1.30, for pound at 1.51

Deutsche Bank currency analysts believe that Greece's problems will put a lot of pressure on the single currency in the coming months, which could see the euro/dollar end this year around 1.30 and weaken to the 1.27 area in the 12-month outlook.

They add that the pound also formed a medium-term top at 1.6750 in late April and will now decline, reaching 1.5700 in 3 months and 1.5100 by the end of the year.

H4 I see it this way

solar:
London mayor calls for Greece to be allowed to go bankrupt and kicked out of eurozone

* Osborne's finance ministry: Britain does not want to be part of the Greek bailout

- British banks' share of Greek debt is relatively small compared to German and French banks
- Instability in the E-17 could have a negative impact on the British economy

Recall that Finance Minister Osborne arrived in Luxembourg today with a firm intention to fight back against Europe trying to get Britain to participate in a second bailout for Greece, as reported by the Telegraph this morning.

Osborne is trying to convince his European counterparts that the process of additional funding for Athens can be based on bilateral inter-state loans, without the involvement of the pan-European EFSM Stabilisation Fund.

21april:

* Deutsche Bank sets euro target at 1.30, pound at 1.51

Deutsche Bank currency analysts believe that Greece's problems will put a lot of pressure on the single currency in the coming months, which could see the euro/dollar end this year around 1.30 and weaken to the 1.27 area in the 12-month outlook.

They add that the pound also formed a medium-term top at 1.6750 in late April and will now decline, reaching 1.5700 in 3 months and 1.5100 by the end of the year.

Let him put up...))) I don't see any contradiction...., although, sympathise with Deutsche Bank..U ...))) There will be a decline, much lower, but they, later will realise it. If they take analytics from our EUROPE...))))

US Fed meeting (analysis)

>

sezon:

Better to take a small bite out of the market, IMHO

I'm a conservative ... )))

Another look, come in, sit at the window, take your time, eat your fill, whatever you want. Said thank you, politely walked out......)))). Aren't we solid people? ....))))

I'm a conservative... )))

SJS:

Analysis:

Where have the pros gone with their nice words - GAP, but to close the gap is an honorable duty of the exchange, not the market, so people die here, they guess with a coffee grounds - 50/50 do not know about the unclosed or ignore the gap and they are punished immediately, but they want a cake - eat it with a 99% chance, but people want to guess 50/50 where the price will go ... But to wait or take advantage of the situation, when gaps have closed, the market looks a bit different - now you can do 50/50 )) targets are clear, the direction is too, you should have got as far as possible from the target and in its direction... There are doubts in dependent pairs, but their whistles of gap closure were several hours earlier than it happened to the Euro, even everybody forgot usdjpy went up, but not to drive it down and hit the gaps with a needle... I'm not talking about borrowing volumes...

I want to add - any "your strategy" has at best 50/50 chance, because you trade and look only one pair, like eurusd, which is only 30% of the market and 70% of the market you forget, that can reduce to zero all strategies and result in lots of losses.

i think that's why the traded currency pair is inert (irrelevant), so what happened to the dependent pairs will happen to the EUR, but later, it's not like an indicator)) ok ... Sorry if i offended anyone (((.

What nonsense, do you read the other posts or just your own?

Sweet:

Another look, come in, sit by the window, take your time, eat whatever you want. Said thank you, politely left......)))). Aren't we solid people? ....))))

I'm a conservative ... )))

It's not a free meal, it's a GOOD one...

)))))))

solar:
The Mayor of London has called for Greece to be allowed to go bankrupt and be kicked out of the eurozone.

By the way, the Greeks in the referendum voted very indistinctly for the Eurozone, almost 50/50. But the mayor of London is oblivious to the law of precedent, of which England is the cradle. There is a moral hazard that all the poorer countries will then want to take credit for the Greek experience, to be forgiven and thrown in the river like a pike...

Imho, the Mayor of London shouts at Greece like Luzhkov at Ukraine for PR, and then it turns out that he too is Katz...