[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 320

mimohodom:
there is another side to the coin; price draws a clue to its own for those "in the know"
The price is in a wedge, everyone's out of the market...

55:45 Up we go

At the Eurogroup meeting in Luxembourg it was decided not to sign the European Union and International Monetary Fund disbursement document to the Greek government for the time being. According to the Eurogroup, Athens must take measures that "pave the way for the disbursement of the tranche". This must be done by mid-July this year.

Evgen157:

Plan for the day )))

I would leave this plan until the end of the month - and this week I think for sure. If you remember what I was talking about earlier it was Monday and that's where it all starts this week will stand at the bottom.

that 20.00 was next week - probably a lot of laughs but,,,,,

margaret:
At the Eurogroup meeting in Luxembourg it was decided not to sign the European Union and International Monetary Fund disbursement document to the Greek government for the time being. According to the Eurogroup, Athens must take measures that "pave the way for the disbursement of the tranche". This must be done by mid-July this year.

It's like a decision for the euro is good, for Athens is bad, and where do we go after this news, comment, please...

margaret:

* Belgian finance minister Didier Reynders: Europe and the IMF could give Greece E6bn instead of E12bn in July - Irish Independent

a very serious moment probably falls on period from 2011.06.20 20:25- from 2011.06.20 20:35- and it is already close.

But it is too early to talk about a rise or fall as the price is moving exactly to that point.

21april:

* Belgian Finance Minister Didier Reynders: Europe and the IMF may lend Greece E6bn instead of E12bn in July - Irish Independent
ECB, Bini-Smaghi: If Greece refuses to cut spending, it will not get new loans

" Greek debt forgiveness is not an option
" Writing off will lead to banking collapse
" Greek loan terms will not be renegotiated

EU, Wren: Finance ministers pave way for new Greek aid package on time

-Greece will receive a new tranche if it approves the necessary programme

Schaeuble: private lenders' participation should be voluntary, otherwise it will lead to a "credit event"

" ECB very keen to avoid a serious deterioration

On this news I want to clarify:

There are Greek bonds which are also held by private investors and their maturity has come...So, the ECB is suggesting to the Greek government to convince private investors to extend the bonds for 7 years (this is part of the bailout plan...) and none of the private investors agree to these terms... This is one of the reasons why they don't want to help Greece...