[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 313

Temnyj:
If you trade with a brokerage company I don't think your money enter the market at all and do not move within the brokerage company.

If you have a strategy that allows you to take money from somebody - use it, if not - search for it.

For the sabbath: If someone does wave analysis, post the markup on the EUR and AUD on the dolphins, I would like to compare my markups - I'm trying to comprehend the art of BA, so far I can't do it.

Evgen157:

VA is art...+100

Right...)))) That's the main reason there's a wave and no "WAVES"....))))

here we go again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvvmrB7qEg&feature=player_embedded

nuclear power plant accident in the usa, so it's up after all ;)

Move your posts to the 'Cool Room', please.

DDFedor:
Move your posts to the 'Rubric Room', please.

IS THAT BETTER? LET THE OTHER ones go, because I can't do it, please. ))) GOOD LUCK TO ALL ))))

Greece: Debates begin in the Greek parliament on Monday and will end on Wednesday night with a vote of confidence in the prime minister. His party has a minimal majority in parliament (155 votes out of 300). The opposition has already said it will not support him. But also within the party there is growing dissatisfaction with the current course of cost and deficit reduction insisted on by the IMF AND the EU. (Source: Handelsblatt).

Juncker: Bringing in private investors to restructure Greece's debt is "playing with fire" and could lead to a default with "extreme consequences" for the European monetary union. He also warned that a Greek bankruptcy could increase risks for Ireland and Portugal as well as Belgium, Italy and Spain due to their high debt levels. In addition, in the event of a debt restructuring, Greek banks would also need additional help.

Danish Finance Minister: Ending the bailout for Greece would mean "You'll never get your money back".

Germany: Government coalition partners criticise Chancellor Merkel for the Greek deal with Sarkozy. "This is not the plan to attract private investors to solve Greece's problems that we voted for"

IgorM:

here we go again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvvmrB7qEg&feature=player_embedded

nuclear power plant accident in the usa, so it's up after all ;)

* Or maybe not? :-)

21april:

* Or maybe not? :-)
Maybe not, but from my observations, if I hear in the media (news on TV, radio in the car) that the UK has a cat obesity problem, if the UK superbull can do a super job, if ...,THEN it is time to pay attention to the pound, something is wrong there, it often just gets the attention of everyday people. I may be wrong, we will soon see which currency is up, which is down. Imho Greece is so boring, a few years ago the "role of Greece" was played by Portugal.

seolink74:

EURJPY

Have you ever wondered what your tester screenshots have to do with "EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4)"?