[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 305

IgorM:
Yep, just like you and I have chosen the most comical pair for trading and discussing (EURUSD), why not take something easier to trade, but no, we are afraid of the euro, but not afraid to lose ;)

one of the 20 pairs in the works ... (I think we don't have to think - just trade and trade). Finally, it's the weekend! Have a nice rest everyone!

I drew this yesterday:

Got this:

All lines on the charts yesterday or later, I didn't trade or even look at the market today...

Conclusion: TA rules again...

pardon the banality.

The FA is 2,500 MA.

We need 33 pips per trade...

THAT'S THE PARADOX

of psychology...

;)

artikul:

Speak up ))))

Is it enough to put the script once on the chart or should it be done periodically by yourself?

It's an interesting thing. If entry problems, I'll try to use it as a basic movement indicator.

Oh, dear - forgive the intrusion.

I'm waiting for Piglet to say the WORD!

EMO)

And the trend is teaching you how to dabble...

;)

margaret:
The single currency is trading above support area 1.4010 - 1.3819 (1.4010 - 200-week moving average; 1.3968 - recent low; 1.3819 - 200-day moving average), but the breakdown of this zone will be fraught with very serious consequences for the euro, warns Karen Jones, technical analyst at Commerzbank.

A break through the level of 1.3819 will increase bearish pressure, writes Jones, and the closing below this level will be extremely negative signal, targeting the pair at least to the area 1.3492/1.3558 (200-week moving average and the uptrend line 2010-2011).

Blue MA 200

Conclusions gentlemen ))))

Evgen157:

Why so many pairs to trade, if they all move the same way during the day.... Please explain)))
Pairs are different and move differently. Strategy is long term conservative 30 trades, 200pp, 3-5% per month. I have started to test it since January first i have 4 pairs, it's slow and long - so i add pairs. (preliminarily - Aussie and New Zealander eat everything with swaps - for them I need a broker who does not have swaps). now 17 - 15 pairs remain. what is in Georgia?

pardon the banality.

The FA is 2,500 MA.

We need 33 pips per trade...

THAT'S THE PARADOX

of psychology...

;)

without TA, FA, and psychology.... Same as 30pp. profit taking is enough.

Evgen157:

I suspect your technique is based on the movements created by trading robots and people's insecurity....This is not perfection which ruins the whole system and fills your belly ))) RAMP - How will the pair behave if the use of trading robots is banned by law ? How would people behave?
What trading platforms can robots run on?

Evgen157:

In exchanges))
Well, the exchanges are not trading platforms, rather trading platforms, and I think that if they stop using trading robots, it will not affect the quotes, because these same robots do not affect the movement of currency pairs.