[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 160

mimohodom:

These are two demo accounts, I've put the real one away again. I return to the demo from time to time, as I am not a magician - I am just learning, and although there were a couple of "Eureka!" times, but alas... I have to go back to further searching on the demo.
About the Alpari chart, that's what I thought right away. Just this OC has grown out of that age that it would brazenly shoot down stops. But the quotes on their demo are really awful.

seolink74:

Was it an emotionally driven decision? Or all according to strategy? In general the trend is upward globally...I stand in the bay at TP 1.47

Of course you can "settle" but put a stop of 200 pips or so:)

I will buy (I will keep the sell) with a TP of 14795

mimohodom:

I'll buy (I'll leave the sell) with a takeaway of 14795

And wrong again :)) Maybe I'm wrong :))) And I have losing trades in my trading strategy.

I use targets set at option levels + Pivot levels and muwings define buy and sell zones

+ I work on daily charts where stops at 200 pips

Develop your trading strategy ... They don't have any trading strategy and they don't want you to lose them.

Sold ))))

artikul:

Sold ))))

Without SL and TP ?

7.06.11 there should be a 150-240 pips drop in eurusd In my opinion.

At the moment the drop will probably be to 1.42745

EVgEN_SA:
7.06.11 there should be a 150-240 pips drop in eurusd In my opinion.
From what level?

seolink74:
Without SL and TP ?

Without ))) Test real for a new EA. Price of question - 5000 rubles on plum. Only signals from the real are of interest )))

artikul:

Without ))) ) Test real for the new Expert Advisor. The price of question - 5000 rubles on the plum. Only signals from the real are interested.)

Wouldn't it be easier to run an EA on history and see how well the strategy works? An EA will cost less than 5,000 roubles. + If you don't know for sure if you are going to make a profit on real account, then you may not be able to profit from it later.

Most strategies are trend following... how would you work on a flat?

seolink74:
Wouldn't it be easier to run an EA on history and see how well the strategy works? An EA will cost less than 5,000 roubles. + The price of the EA is not very high, but even if you are profitable for some time on the real account, it doesn't mean that the system will continue to produce profits.

No ))) In the tester, the EA does not open trades at all, it does not recognize what it is being offered)))