[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 156

ZetM:

Let's have a contest...

Mathemat:

ZetM and Mixon777, please both of you move the showdown to a non-public place....

What's wrong with the movie? )

Mixon777:

If you sell at the highest prices in a trend, you will incur a loss - I've been selling EUR GBP 3 days in a row - every time I tried to sell at the peak - I ended up losing 500 dollars + experience that you cannot trade against the rainbow - I wanted to take a 20 pip profit of 120 dollars per order and the deposit has already eaten the trend - 500 bahts is not much money for me - but experience is important because I have earned on this pair more than I lost - the result

Calculate - if you want 20 pips profit - do not go against the trend and do not rely on pullbacks - example EUR GPB - from 1 to 5 June - 2011 - beginners! Remember chips and fractals + cluster indicators is sacred.

There was a forecast on the euro pound

and a small continuation.

EURUSD no reason to cancel old forecast yet (possible pivot zones 1.47 - 1.4780)

Pound old forecast green - for the future brown. At the moment the situation is ambiguous (red option is still there - possibility of share at 1.6250)

The Orion Nebula (I've been drawn to my historic homeland lately)

majestic: What's wrong with the movie? )
There was, and you slept through it.

Mathemat:
It was already, and you slept through it all.

I meant the competition.)

majestic: I mean the competition.)
I don't think so.

volt:

Dear, a comment on the graphic! :-)