[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 146

Which DC is showing oil?

Well, the hour is out of suit, it happens too, especially on the first Friday of the month, forecast with the picture in the studio, I assume the formation of the fourth wave at the moment and respectively the appearance of the fifth. My opinion, too weak foundation for the retest of 1.5, the heat of summer)))

time will tell)))

all have a good weekend! Do not drink much and do not swim over the buoys!!!

Good luck)))

http://www.finam.ru/analysis/charts/default.asp?id=19473

this is where you can see oil.

And who knows where you can see option levels? ;)

But the expectation calculation is that if it breaks the channel up, prepare to go down and vice versa. The line from the top always changes along the channel when rising. And only when it breaks through can we wait. If you want to check it, check it yourself on the demo. Let me tell you right away, happens often, but not always.

I built the chart just now.

If anyone is ready to write this adviser please share, since I do not have such an adviser. I cannot write everything, but I am just learning.

93408:

http://www.finam.ru/analysis/charts/default.asp?id=19473

this is where you can see oil.

And who knows where you can see option levels? ;)

I need MetaTrader to...

EVgEN_SA:

But the expectation calculation is that if it breaks the channel up, prepare to go down and vice versa. The line from the top always changes along the channel when rising. And only when it breaks through can we wait. If you want to check it, check it yourself on the demo. Let me tell you right away, happens often, but not always.

I built the chart just now.

If anyone is ready to write this adviser please share, since I do not have such an adviser. I cannot write everything, but I am just learning.

So, according to my calculations, in 15-20 minutes USDCAD will go up, it is hard to say what it will be.

odiseif:
Get the sled ready downstairs .

On Mixon High 04.06.11, so it's not yet evening

I'm all set to go up in the USDCAD.

It's a bit risky, but let's give it a try.

I have calculated on a 5 minute chart.

closed the bets as a new trend line appeared with a profit of 5USD

getting ready for another jump in 20 minutes