[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 70

JPM revised its forecast for US GDP growth in the second quarter from 3.0% to 2.5% due to weaker activity in the automotive sector. Nevertheless, JPM still forecasts the first interest rate hike by the Fed in the first quarter of 2013.

The BRICS countries, which include Russia, China, India, Brazil and South Africa, oppose the appointment of a European as managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

"The outdated unwritten rule that the head of the IMF should be a European must be abandoned," said a joint BRICS statement quoted in a report by Europe1 radio.

The CIS countries are also ready to compete with the European leaders for the prestigious post. They have nominated a single candidate for the post of IMF governor - the head of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/25/05/2011/595417.shtml

wow........)

How about this?

Margot it's up to you......))))

And where am I???? ))

I think it's real?!?!

The CIS countries are also ready to compete with the European leaders for the prestigious post. They have nominated a single candidate for the post of the IMF governor - the head of the National Bank of Kazakhstan Grigory Marchenko. I think the ruble would rejoice after that and help the euro.........)))) or the americans will shove theirs in)))

Margo, what do you think?

I've got something like this, Red is the main one, green is the alternative.

Is it just me?