[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 142

Just placed a bet at 0.8417 on USDCHF, do you think 100 pips on the sell will be with a stop of 50 pips, do you think it will work out?

Greece's aid programme could be suspended

Athens plans to adopt a new state budget austerity programme. Possible measures include speeding up privatisation and raising taxes. Meanwhile, international financial aid program for Greece may be reviewed.

The authorities in Athens have not fulfilled a number of obligations, on the basis of which was adopted a program of aid to Greece amounting to more than 110 billion euros. Such conclusions are contained in a joint report of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the European Central Bank (ECB) and the European Commission, reports Thursday, June 2, agency Reuters, citing a source in the European Union. Therefore, it is not yet known whether this program will continue and will be transferred to Greece next tranche of financial aid, the agency said. joint statement of experts from these organizations is expected on Friday, June 3.

Meanwhile, Greek authorities hope for more financial assistance from the eurozone countries and the IMF to tighten state budget austerity measures. Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou plans to unveil a new fiscal austerity programme on June 3, Reuters reported further, citing Luxembourg Prime Minister and Eurogroup President Jean-Claude Juncker. Among other measures, Athens intends to raise taxes and cut tax breaks as early as this year, which should bring an additional €6.4 billion to the treasury. In addition, there are plans to cut public spending and speed up the privatisation process.

Head of ECB proposed a European finance ministry

Meanwhile, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet demanded tougher sanctions against debtor states in the eurozone. In urgent cases, Brussels should have the right to intervene in the economic policies of EU member states, Trichet said on June 2 during the Charlemagne Prize in Aachen. "We need a qualitative leap," the ECB chief stressed. According to him, one of the impact measures could be the right of the European Union to veto the adoption of state budgets of EU countries.

At the same time, Jean-Claude Trichet suggested creating an agency that would act as a finance ministry in the euro zone. It would supervise budget policies of member states, serve as a unifying link for the entire financial sector of the euro zone and represent the EU in international organizations. "It should not necessarily be a finance ministry managing a large federal budget, but a ministry with direct responsibility in at least three sectors," dpa quoted the ECB chief as saying.

The super candle is a stop-loss breaker, is it like that on all DTs?

So is the news for the euro bad or good?

Mixon777:

http://www.dailyfx.com/analyst_picks

Selling from 1.45xxx

And this is a site with over 15,000 hits a day - maybe more

it's the new grail! look what a landslide! )

eurodollar 6 wolf targets 1.44 on the hour.

DragonSL:
The super candlestick is a stop-loss breaker, is it like that on all DTs?

Yes indeed, it looks like there will be something else, I wish I knew what else.

Friday: the bigwigs scramble home and close ranks

DragonSL:
Friday: the bigwigs scramble home and close ranks

I don't believe in the bigwigs as much as on Friday

EVgEN_SA:

Yes indeed, it looks like something else is coming, I wish I knew what else.

National Association of Wholesale Purchasing Managers (ISM) non-manufacturing index at 15.00 GMT