[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 96

Nibbler:

SPORTS WON ...... BORN (pictured)

Evgen157:

ABOUT THE GAP ON MONDAY THOUGHT WHAT ??????????

I'll be thinking about the gap on Sunday.

I see the fun is in full swing, it's Friday. Have a nice and enjoyable weekend everyone.

Evgen157:

the argument is winnable ...... the poor guy (in the picture)

Does everyone in Nizhny Tagil have a keyboard with Caps Lock pressed, or is it just you personally?

sergeev:

Does everyone in Nizhny Tagil have their keyboard with Caps Lock pressed, or is it just you?

I forget to turn it off(((( I won't do it again ))))

Evgen157:

Everything visually simple........ trying to mix foundation and technique .... and at the same time learn to understand kids ))))

Why comment on them? Whoever needs to see them will see them )))) FUNNY PICTURES ))))

No matter how you spin .... Rekker better with pictures ... No offense. I do not see him missing ..... Neither in person or here. Probably sold his dollarsfrank and sits and smokes bamboo drinking cocktail "Blue Hawaii".

I apologise for the flooding, it just came to mind:

блондинко: ПРИВЕТ ВСЕМ! А-А-А! ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!

xxx: CAPS LOCK click

Blondie: AGA, THANK YOU, THAT'S BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

))))))) ow...... it's all sticking up(((((

Successful week since 23 -

Everything bought before 23 was sold = and that's a profit - everything bought before 25 was sold - and that's a profit ! everything sold before 27 was bought - and that's a profit !

Ah yes - here is the weekly forecast and the hourly forecast, but the hourly forecast was for day 27 -

Even if you think about it - out of 18 trades - not a single one was a loss -

Gone to make a million --------------

Here's a screenshot for Friday.

>>>The real end of the world will come when america f$%^$% defaults, the whole world economy collapses, and World War 3 over natural resources is sure to happen! <<<<

Mixon777, create your own thread according to all the rules. No need to litter and brag here.

Show proof there - reports, investment passwords, etc.