end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 55

IgorM:

I have noticed a pattern: this branch gets more active when petrol prices go up in my region, so this morning again they "pleased" me with another 55 kopecks

In our region, diesel fuel has also gone up in price by 27.8 rubles. We're growing, though ;0(

According to my calculations the Russian economy will free fall by the end of 2011/early 2012...

The RTS index will collapse almost twofold... :(

SEVER11:
Our diesel also went up in price to 27.8 roubles. We're growing, though ;0(

According to my calculations by the end of 2011. - early 2012, oil prices will plummet!

But it is unlikely that gas prices will also drop twofold (AI 95 from 30 rubles to 15-16 rubles), because Russian presidential elections will take place on March 4, 2012.

of the President of the Russian Federation, and no one cancelled social obligations ... ))

IgorM:

I have noticed a pattern: this branch gets more active when petrol prices go up in my region, so this morning again they "pleased" me with another 55 kopecks

The exchange price of petrol will almost halve by the end of the year... But a global collapse in petrol prices will happen in 2012, when the active phase of the 2nd wave of the crisis begins.

NYROBA:

According to my calculations, by the end of 2011. - beginning of 2012 oil prices will rapidly go down!

But it is unlikely that gas station prices will drop as much (AI 95 at 30... rubles) because on March 4, 2012...

of the President of the Russian Federation, social obligations have not been cancelled yet ... ))

I think the timing is a little wrong here. It is now the fourth quarter of 2011. Oil has held at certain levels and has not gone lower!!!! Now with pullbacks down the main move is up. I think we can forget about the global decline until April-May 2012

NYROBA:

BUT, it is unlikely that gas station prices will also halve (AI 95 from 30 rubles to 15-16 rubles) because the presidential elections in Russia on March 4, 2012 will not cancel social obligations.

of the President of the Russian Federation, and social obligations are still in force... ))

As long as I pay attention to food prices in retail, the next price increase comes one or two days after a petrol/diesel price hike

interesting social commitments, now who is left to find out?

SEVER11:
I think the timing is a little wrong here. It is now the fourth quarter of 2011. The oil market has held at certain levels and has not gone lower!!!! Now with pullbacks down the main upward movement. I think we can forget about global declines until April-May 2012

There are a total of two main instruments by which markets can be regulated:

1) the interest rate and

2) Money printing

The first tool will no longer have any effect, because the current rate in the USA 0.25%, there is nowhere to go lower...

Logically, , the Second instrument is best used when it will bring some dividends, as they say "the road to the dinner table".

It is unlikely that the Fed exactly now will launch the 3rd quantitative easing program because the US presidential election will be on November 6, 2012.

If they print now it will be a shot out of the cannon at sparrows - no effect, so I think all markets will fall before the start of 2012.

IgorM:

As long as I pay attention to food prices in the retail sector, the next price increase comes a day or two after the price of petrol/DT has risen

interesting social commitments, just to find out to whom?

It's obvious here, inflation is rising at the expense of unchecked money printing.

Ideally the amount of goods should = the amount of money, but everyone understands that this is not the case.

Food prices, including bread, will only increase because the price of wheat will rise in the future.

By the way, the price of wheat walks exactly along the Fibonacci levels.

Below is my wheat forecast of 14.04.11 and the actual price movement

p .s. After 10 years of painstaking analytical work I discovered the law to "look into the future"!

The law is based on GOLD

NYROBA:

p.s. The devaluation of the rouble can be calculated 2 years in advance:

You are thinking on a grand scale, Alexey. Are you aiming for Kudrin's place?

How is it that news doesn't affect the exchange rate?

Then what does? Maybe just the markup?

ULAD:

You are thinking on the big scale, Alexey. Are you aiming for Kudrin's position?

How is it that news doesn't affect the exchange rate?

Then what does? Maybe just the markup?

The Ruble vs Dollar forecast was made and freely available online 2 years ago, https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133560/page46

The interesting thing is that price has been moving along a "set trajectory" from one golden section of a Greater Order wave to a golden section of a Lesser Order wave these 2 years.

p.s. News influences the angle of the trend, i.e. price either accelerates or slows down on the way to the golden section of the wave.