end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 54

EUR/USD behaviour in the daily time frame over the last 3 months

p.s. The future trends are predetermined... ))

NYROBA:

EUR/USD behaviour in the daily time frame over the last 3 months

p.s. The future trends are predetermined... ))

What are you doing? Where's the end and where's the beginning? Was there a second crisis, wasn't it a divorce - well it's good to burst since the crisis?
the geometer rules!

Начало вверху. Смотреть нужно ссверху вниз. Первый график - это прогноз по в.п. EUR/USD от 21.07.2011г., остальные графики - это дальнейшее движение цены по "заданной траектории".

Below are the price chart dates:

p.s. News does not affect the direction of trends, it affects the speed of price movement to "set" levels (the angle of slope), i.e. the timing of price arrival to the fibo levels (the golden section of the wave) depends on the passing news). ))

Tantrik:
Was it a second crisis, or was it a divorce - well, it's good to burst once the crisis is over?
It is not yet a GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT, according to my calculations the crisis will peak at the end of 2013.-early 2014.

The EUR/USD price range of 1.4050-1.41 is "decisive", i.e. further price behaviour will depend on whether or not this level is broken and at what point it will be done...

Tantrik:
geometer rules!

Without the markup of the price charts it is not clear why there are trend reversals and price moves in the opposite direction. Look at the clean USD/RUB chart and compare it with the marked one.
p.s. The price is moving steadily towards 30.50, there is a cluster of strong support levels here. There is a 99.99% chance that the price rebounds from 30.50. This event has not happened yet, i.e. it is in the future. Let's wait for the beginning of next week

p.s. the devaluation of the ruble can be calculated 2 years in advance: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133560/page46

Any forecast is made into the future, so it is probabilistic in nature. There is no 100% result in the market, there is only probability of one or another scenario expressed in %. Here is the forecast on silver which I made on June 16, 2011 in the daily time frame and the actual price movement - Future gradually becomes present and then past.
I expect a decrease of silver price to accumulation of strong support levels being in the price range of $24-25 per troy ounce but this event has not happened yet, it is still in the future.

p.s. The direction of the trends is clearly predetermined, and it does not matter what asset: currencies, stocks, indices or commodities. The coming news either accelerates or slows down the price movement towards a "predetermined target"... ))

And how many cents did you bet on your predictions?

Or are you just making your predictions as usual for the sake of replicating skins all over the runet?

NYROBA:

BUT this event has not happened yet, it is still in the future.

I have noticed a pattern: this branch gets more active when petrol prices go up in my region, so this morning again they "pleased" me with another 55 kopecks