end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 48

NYROBA:
The active phase of the 2nd wave of the crisis has not yet begun, but oligarchs are getting on their nerves discussing the crisis http://piter.tv/event/oligarh_lebedev_nabil_mo/
You need to have information to avoid getting into such situations: http://www.videosostav.ru/video/6875a3c2a7791ec4378afd76108a28f7/
p.s. I wonder what will happen next....

Truly I tell you

And gasprom will cost 10. And they will buy Gazprom at 10 and rejoice.)

paukas:

Truly, I say to you.

And gasprom will be worth 10. And they will buy gasprom at 10 and will rejoice.)

10, not 10, but 15-20 rubles each, Gazprom will take off like hotcakes... BUT

according to my calculations it won't happen before the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014. - AT THE PEAK OF THE CRISIS))

The active phase does not start for more than a month and everyone will start talking about it when the situation becomes fully apparent, but until it does, everyone thinks it will be a long time before it starts...November will be the height of the process...

forte928:
The active phase begins no more than a month later and everyone is talking about it when the situation is fully manifested, and so far it has not manifested, everyone thinks it will be a long time before it begins...The month of November is going to be the height of the process...

In a month there will only be a local correction, although the media will start a new wave of panic, and when ordinary investors discount their securities at the very "bottom", the pros will pick them up in time.

Below is the medium-term forecast for the Dow Jones Index and the S&P500.

As I calculate, the global collapse of Dow Jones will start when the price exceeds 13000 points, and for the S&P500 - 1405 points.

The time frame is not earlier than the summer of 2012.

Medium-term oil outlook, brent.

Medium-term outlook for CL oil

Medium-term forecast for the RTS Index

Medium-term outlook for the MICEX Index

Goldman Sachs' stock outlook.

NYROBA:

How prolific you are...)))) And the USDCHF forecast , for the next two weeks, if you can.