end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 57

NYROBA:

The law I discovered gives a complete understanding of the mechanisms of the world economy. Using this law, it is possible to predict in advance the beginning and the end of any crisis, long before it starts. On the basis of this data, it is possible to simulate the scale and consequences of the devastation after a crisis. Accordingly, a number of appropriate measures can be taken in advance to minimise the negative consequences.

Crises, unfortunately, cannot be avoided, it is necessary to prepare for them and calmly wait them out.

p.s. This is not pipsing through DCs, there are other Categories here. ;о)

There won't be a war? The main thing is that there won't be one!

Galina:

I think it's all bullshit.

You and I will have to wait another 6-7 years for the second wave of the crisis)))

More accurately, it will not be the second wave but a completely new crisis.

And there is no point in waiting for the second wave of the crisis, it will not happen.

Frankly speaking, I do not remember that the markets worked out the crisis in two waves.

That's why the crisis starts at the most inopportune moment, just at the peak of flows, which are still a long way away.

It does not come in two or more waves, everything happens fast and in one go.

This is my opinion.

))

Farnsworth:

Cool, predicting a crisis is a freebie, and indeed, crises are already predicted by everyone who is lazy (they happen regularly). :о)

PS: it's interesting to see how many people visit the author's site.

Especially for you put the counters :)

Tantrik:
There will be no war?

I'm for peace too, but unfortunately there are always wars in the world... :(

NYROBA:

Stocked up on popcorn? :)

Fucking trader, I didn't know how to trade and I still don't know how. I was stocking up on popcorn by September in anticipation of entertaining 1.7 for example. It came in handy :)

Ok traidun, can't waste any more of my time on you while geometer. :)

Farnsworth:

Fucking trader, I didn't know how to trade and I still don't know how. I was stocking up on popcorn by September in anticipation of entertaining 1.7 for example. It came in handy :) Alright traidun, can't waste any more of my time on you as long as geometer.

why so rude? drink some water and calm down :)

Farnsworth:

PS: my advice to you is to learn how to forecast. Your truncated nilly is no good anywhere. That, to put it mildly, can finally be understood by now. Improve your system.

Can I ask one question: Do you have your own system? Would you share the results?

NYROBA:

Can I ask one question: Do you have your own system? Would you share your results?
Dear owner of all the lost deposits - look around the forum, see the highlighted post above. You somehow read more or something, develop comprehensively, speculate on the deposit, not on the forum.

In fact, it already sounds like a disease. No kidding.

Mischek:
Actually it already looks like a disease. No kidding.

It's not a disease, it's how the "academy" makes money, this clown hangs out here, working it off. This site is more decent.

Ps: nice to see, something I do not understand, the avatar is a cunning ban or a warning?