end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 15

NYROBA:

If you are interested in the opinions of others on the subject, bother NOT replying to obvious flooding, just to bring the thread up. Otherwise you get a conversation not on the topic of the thread, but on YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES, which are discussed from thread to thread. If you don't know how to moderate a thread so as not to cause increased agitation, then action needs to be taken by the moderators. If you are deliberately leading a thread in a certain direction, then you can probably be banned from that nick altogether in "writer mode".

Farnsworth:

and in some cases it has been unequivocally proven.

What proof are you talking about? Once again you are lying, as always.

There were no other nicknames than NYROBA and there couldn't have been!

DDFedor:
If you are interested in the opinions of others on the subject, bother NOT to reply to obvious flooding, just to bring the thread up. Otherwise you get a conversation not on the topic of the thread, but on YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES, which are discussed from thread to thread. If you don't know how to moderate a thread so as not to cause increased agitation, then action needs to be taken by the moderators. If you are deliberately leading a thread in a certain direction, then you can probably be banned from that nick altogether in "writer mode".

Well I'll try to refrain from responding to blatant lies and flooding

NYROBA:

What evidence are you talking about? Once again you are lying, just like always.

No other nickname than NYROBA was or could be!

:o))) not lying, I am honest and there is no interest, so I am a valuable witness.

Ehhhh, NYROBA, well you're not lying then? Sure I do, it's your professional trait, and for the money in your price list, you lie with inspiration and magnitude. But you have a small chance to guess at least once in your life on the "second wave". :о)

Good luck.

NYROBA:

Well I will try to refrain from responding to blatant lies and flubber

There is no faith or hope in your "I will try". Therefore, in responses to provocations "warnings" will be given to you. If you get enough "warnings" worthy of a ban, you will be subject to a ban requirement.

Risk: This forum is the land of fools.

Here we go.... "he counted us too".....)))

DhP:
This is the cost of producing oil in Russia, and the Americans (oil companies) spend 40 quid for every barrel pumped out.
That is why they are going into Libya, where production is an order of magnitude cheaper...

NYROBA:

Prices won't stay at $12-15 at the most for a few days,
People will start to buy up - get it cheaper! :) When the quid is at its high, everything else will be at the bottom!

When oil goes down to that level, it will be a prerequisite for "getting energy production technologies out of the box" without the involvement of natural resources. Or the OTHER way around....
One and the other is not compatible! :)

TarasBY:
When oil falls to this level, it will be a prerequisite for "getting energy production technologies out of the stone" without the participation of natural resources. Or the reverse...
One and the other is not compatible! :)

History shows that in 1998, when oil prices fell to $9-10 per barrel, Russia defaulted on its GKOs.

Fundamentally, as far as alternative energy sources are concerned, they are unlikely to replace oil and gas in the foreseeable future.

On the technical side, however, the picture for oil is not good; if the stock markets collapse, the demand for oil will drop significantly.

TarasBY:
That's why they are going into Libya, where production is an order of magnitude cheaper...

In Iraq, oil production is already under control...