Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 73

Martingeil:
I am an atheist and these excerpts from the Bible or the Koran or some other tinsel are not interesting to me, I have nothing against babtists. Believe what you want, let's talk in normal language.

Gunn was a holy believer in God, it was he who always thanked God - for the tools he presented him - and only because of that -

I don't know, tunnels through the air is about that -

"Happy is the man who has attained wisdom and the man who has found reason".

The book is valuable to the reader and is not only intended to attract his attention and interest, it has deeper purposes: firstly,it is an interesting novel, secondly, the book teaches morality and proves that the laws of nature are the basis of the Bible and, thirdly, it shows the importance of science, foresight and preparedness.

Daniel, as we know, was a great prophet and astrologer. In his prophecy, he predicted war, pestilence and famine, that they would come to the land, and through careful calculations and observations, one can trace the cyclicality, i.e. the time when important events will occur again in the future.

I enclose an article I wrote on Future Cycles and also one on Transport Cycles.

Thank you for your interest in my work,

Yours sincerely, Robert Gordon."

In making my predictions, I use geometry and mathematics, just as an astronomer emphasises basic unchanging laws. I follow the Bible, the wisest book ever written, the book of science, philosophy and religion. I'm sure all the laws of science are in the Bible, you just have to know where to find them. Turn to Matthew 7:7 which says, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. I believe that the Bible holds the key to the process of knowing everything that all people need to know about the future, it is only important to look diligently for these rules in the Holy Book. My calculations are based on cycle theory and mathematical consistency. History repeats itself. This is what I have always strived for - to know and predict the future by analyzing the past, to get the right foundation or the right starting point. It is in my power to show that the future, at the same time the repetition of the past, is in the Bible. Я

Read the Book of Ecclesiastes, chapter 1: 9: "What was, is, and will be; and what was done, is, and will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun."

This phrase makes it clear that everything works according to past cycles, and history repeats itself in the lives of people, nations and stock exchanges.

My calculations concerning the stock market, or any future event, I will find out the past history and what cycle we are in now, and then predict the curve of the future, which is a repetition of past changes in the market. The great law of vibration is based on the production of details. How cause produces effect. The limit of future predictions based on accurate mathematical calculation can only be limited by the lack of knowledge of certain dates from the past to be drawn from. A few years ago even scientists, let alone the public, would have laughed at this and refused to believe it. But mathematics, which is the only science recognised by the entire civilised world, gives unmistakable proof of the repetition of history and shows that cycle theory, or harmonic analysis, is the only thing we can rely on to determine the future.

This is all written by GANN ! ) say that his entire experience in this book

Ferro:

Good time, everyone!

SEVER11

Banal price reaction at 72 hours - half of cycle 144, and so far, no more than that, since, the price is still in a bullish position. I won't even write about 3-4 days. )))

Seey

I'll speak for myself. You need to go to a fortune-teller with "your" question. Yes, and then she will tell you "Honey, because if you're going to live a hundred years, it's one thing, and if a year, it's quite another.
I mean, for me, for example, 72 hours, half a cycle, and for SEVER11 something on the M5. )))

Waiting for a reaction,

Victor (Ferro)

Did I say that the market is bearish?... I'm just trying to show that if you use the theory correctly, it's realistic to work effectively on small times on pullbacks. I think it's a good idea to use the theory and the practice, as well as the implementation of your product.

You may ask how I predict future cycles.

To do this, it is important to start right, because having the right start will produce the right result. If we know the cause of what happened, then we can determine the future event or result without any doubt. I have always looked for the cause and when I identified it once, I was sure of the next occurrence I predicted. IN GENERAL, I DO NOT EXPLAIN THE CAUSE OF CYCLES. The general public is not yet ready for it and probably would not understand or believe it even if I explained it. Every law of nature has a majority and a minority; positive, negative, and neutral. Therefore, and cycles must be small, large and in-between, cycles within cycles. As Ezekiel said, "The wheel is within the wheel". Time is the big factor that proves all things. The measurement of time is based on the movement of the earth around the axis. One of the smallest cycles, or factor of time that repeats regularly in things - very active and has a high vibration - is the four-minute cycle. The reason is that the earth moves 1 degree every four minutes. The next cycle is 24 hours, the time it takes the earth to make one revolution around the axis. This is how humans measure their daily cycle. The next important cycle is the year, the time it takes for the earth to move around the sun. Which causes the four seasons of the year. They are all minor cycles.

In short I leave - from here - or I will disappear for a while )))) the basics I gave you - whoever wants to become rich will become rich, by making efforts to study

How can an atheist explain the scriptures of God. We are all children of Jesus Christ and walk in this world making our mistakes. I can't do otherwise. How can you explain God's scripture to an atheist? We are all children of Jesus Christ and we walk in this world committing our mistakes. I can't explain it any other way.

Martingeil:
... unnecessary things like vibrations, etc. ...
I think the vibrations are there.

Martingeil:
You can also call them that, vibration I understand so that within the cycle there are minor pullbacks on certain days that are not so important to determine the main movement. Our goal is to know the emergence of a new trend and that's it, i.e. a high trend and the next low trend.
Agreed, but if you discern the vibrations and cycles, I think you can predict both price and timing.

Martingeil:

I'm not sure about the price...

http://diling.ipli.ru/showthread.php?t=17330&page=36

post 355

She did it somehow ;-)

Dug up some letter from Gunn to some John De Jongo on the web

Martingeil:

I don't have these pairs in my terminals, maybe just the usual technical high or low from the previous story.

Crosses are marked with: when was the forecast and the result.