Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 71

Thank you. I'm going to do some cubicles on my day off. The only topic on the foreground worth using the time for.

Martingeil:

...However, as far as I know he left nothing but vague notions....

As did his followers...

Askar, the point is that a triangle and a square have the same vertex (as a circle). Thus the cycle of annual (circle), touches at one point two more cycles: square-1/2=180g,1/4=90g,1/8=45g and triangle 1/3=120g,2/3=240g yes, there is also 1/6 triangle=30g. So we need to determine what kind of cycle it is....For a square, if three points are passed, then the fourth is the end of the cycle (so to speak)...But with a triangle it doesn't work.How to look at it, by perimeter or by axes (like in a square)? That is, if the point on the axes of the square is not lit, then we take the triangle...? Is that it? And the triangle may not necessarily be isosceles...in the ganzilla it can take any shape, but it always touches the circle-as if to confirm the end of the cycle.Ok for now we look at the equal parts....

Now for day and year....I agree, year divided by 4= 3 months (90 degrees), 3 months we may divide by months (1/12 year=30 degrees), but month may not be divided by decades, such number 10 does not exist, it is already a number.But we can divide a month into fourths (lunar quarter = week, week), while the weekly cycle is divided into 7 days (7 degrees), but it's too bad... we can't go into a day, it's "pips" now...

In the code you can make, so far only 90 degrees, trying the 4th point, as a pivot point ... or not necessarily a pivot, but the end of the "cycle of four".But with the pyramid must still think ...

w.s. a month is not 30-31 days, but here it is 27.32 days (wikipedia)

Martingeil

You are a very funny man! )))

Let me tell you a little "secret"! The very concept of Gunn and his system of process analysis only describes the "law of universal vibration". Your choice to use a simple calculator instead of understanding and using your knowledge of the law of vibration is more than unwise.

Gunn himself was only a follower, remember where he drew his knowledge from?

The ability to draw, write and calculate has nothing to do with the level of understanding of the patterns that are present in the processes.

You may build 1000 strategies (do not confuse with tactics), but in reality there are only 2 - use the price reaction and use the price trend, for one simple reason all processes (take note, I wrote it processesAccumulation is qualitatively the same, irrespective of whether it happens in minutes or months, and all distribution processes are qualitatively the same, and again, it does not matter where they occur in minutes or months or years, because the law is the same.

This is for your mind.

The concept of the "Holy Trinity" is multi-faceted. Remember, "Father, Son and Holy Spirit, trinity". The Father is the beginning, the one who begets, the Son is the one who is begotten, the Holy Spirit is the one who is invisible but always present. And they are one - it is one infinite process. The Father is the past and present, the Son is the future, the Holy Spirit is the invisible law that governs the process.

And pass the screen to the "geometrical part" of you. )))

robi11

Your Lamb should also look at the constructions in my screenshot, he was looking for where to attach the template chart 52 (104, 208 ...). Your Lamb would do well to think more about what cycles are (no syrup, tho..., no sarcasm).

With Reliable,

Victor (Ferro).
p.s. I wonder, Einstein, Planck, Rutherford, Tesla and a host of other husbands, were they, too, "jerks" like Gunn according to your logic (sarcasm)?

Ferro:

You can build as many as 1,000 strategies (not to be confused with tactics), but there are really only 2 - use price reaction and use trend

+1000

Ferro:

ceppqq58

Actually, you have many Gunn experts here - eura, Tantrik, robi11, SEVER11. You could have addressed the question to them first! )))

Sincerely,

Victor (Ferro)

Damn, I'm already a "connoisseur". No ... I do not agree I'm just the kind of person who can not rest on the laurels and constantly seeking new knowledge. I don't think it's enough for system trading. There are cycles in time, price levels, etc., but the main problem is how to cook it and with what "spices" and most importantly learn to properly filter all the cycles, or else no luck ... Screenshot with TFN1 cycles laid out for 5 min + small portion of spices

The truth about Gunn was partly revealed by the literature I read, and a lot was found on various forums... Here is one of these grains: "I explained that for different states of quality of process, its different phases, the energy has the opposite time dependence. For the state of total motion it is one, for the state of rest it is another. The dependence is inversely proportional to time for the immaterial, wave state, and quadratic for the rest state, the ideal corpuscular one.

These relations are not for markets at all. There is not and cannot be mass at rest, meters (in the speed of light)... These are physical relations that describe energy in the physical world, not in the real world. And they none do not reflect The fractality of development processes.

The model of time, and motion, which I believe to be more objective, needs to be explained more clearly and in more detail. So far it has not been fully understood. Prepare take two.

Your statement that there is no change in the system means that time has stopped. Why do you continue to add time on the abscissa axis in such a case? On the one hand there is no increase of proper time. On the other hand, I have mentioned that on our charts time is ticking on an abstract scale, so-called "earthly". It has no apparent connection with internal time of market objects. Not reflecting the fractality of movements in any way!!!

That's why I was interested in other variants of charts freed from the direct dependence on the abstract time - and even two variants appeared at once:

- equivolume charts in which a qualitative unit of price change is taken as a time unit (any single price change (tick) or a given constant number of ticks), and
- Range-Bar chart in which a quantitative measure of price - the price movement of a given range - is used as a time unit.

Both are dependencies related to the internal time of a particular process. And not linked (except for reference) to an external abstract counter of seconds/minutes/days. In the case of such schedules, there is no way that time stands still and the process goes on... And there is no problem you wrote about.
The unit of measurement of such time in the named forms of representing price movements is Equivolume Bar or Range Bar.
Not seconds or hours.
Nevertheless, here too there remains the issue of scaling the unit of time and the variable quality of the process. And the question is to what extent this reflects the patterns of motion.

W.D. Gunn in his work applied not usual graphs too. He used semi-logarithmic graphs.
Sitting in front of our terminals, where we see only the "top" of prices changing in the present, we do not see the real price change. Only the price differences in the candlesticks.
In reality we do not notice and do not analyze how this change correlates with the price itself.
When the Eurobuck's price moves 100 pips a day from the level 1.6039, this is a change of 1/16th of the initial price value. And when the price moves in the same range of 100 pips from 1.1875 this is a change of less than 1/12 of the initial price. The energy potential of the price is different. And different dynamics.
And ranges bars, as well as equivolume bars, do not show such a detail. And this fact is very important in estimating the real dynamics and energy properties of the swing....

I wanted to emphasize by my illustrations of "energy" formulas of price-time, the way to eliminate such bias in consideration of dynamic properties of market movement. What I was showing was that the internal time period of a swing (swing) is related by the quadratic relationship of the swing to the magnitude of the ALL price, not by the "tip of the iceberg" suspended in the air - the price range.

What's more important... The fact is that it's not the only thing that matters for each trading instrument. According to its own characteristics (I called it vibration), the price of an instrument has equilibrium states. And typical patterns of transition from one level to the next. As Gunn said, 'vibration' and 'its own favourite angles' in motion, as well as in price and time. At individually defined vibration levels. The period of own time, calculated from a particular price, taking into account the place in the form of a fractal sequence, makes it possible to calculate precisely these quadratic values of levels in price and time. For certain fractal levels - with their own Kpt coefficients.

For now, I will say that, in fact, it is possible to represent these levels as special points for different fractal levels - knots, saddles, ... Depending on the character of phase change in the vibration (in the fractal form) - there will be a corresponding type of a special point. With this point's typical reaction in movement

It is not just about instantaneous price jumps, but about price movement in inner time from level to level. More physically speaking, it is about bifurcations.

And it is about the fact that during bifurcations, as well as when the price "stands" at its energy level, there are fluctuations. They are present during the transition as well, but they are less noticeable. And time while the price is "standing" continues to evolve.... does not stop at all. Price "stands", time goes on. This is for fluctuations (flat).

Therefore, your statement that time "stops" in the absence of price changes is not entirely correct. In the idealized case it is exactly so. But in the real case, time goes by changing entropy. You are missing the fractal multilevelness of motion. Stopping motion is not global.
Price is constantly changing, although on higher scales this is worse seen in equilibrium phases of movement .
At higher scales the "price stands", entropy is high, while at lower scales we see mini-trends which are fluctuations for higher scales...

The process does not stop. It goes to a different quality. As entropy decreases over time, the conditionally chaotic corrective movement becomes well-ordered and bifurcates into the direction of the next price level. There entropy will become high again... and the price will stall in fluctuations, reducing entropy over time. I think this is the right way to look at it.

In general, it is advisable not to get ahead of ourselves until we have clarified the basic fundamentals of the time and motion model I am trying to talk about. This is the first thing that needs to be sorted out after the visual definition of fractal forms of motion. Consider Time with its real and imaginary sides (both mystically imaginary and in the realm of a mathematically complex representation reflecting physical oscillation - which is the same thing). Figuratively...

As I prepare this post, not today... The models of time and space that exist in classical physics are just as abstract. Although more familiar. But already controversial.

Considering the motion of social and economic processes, it is not quite reasonable to use physical concepts, formulas and representations with masses, charges, temperature, ...with joules, meters, kilograms and ...with seconds, representing 9 192 631 770 periods of radiation corresponding to the transition between two superfine levels of the ground state of cesium-133 atom. How do they relate to the periodicity of changes in currency pairs, futures, commodity prices? Not so close, you agree. But they have something in common, we will talk about that later. What they have in common is the desire for balance. Towards equilibrium. Moving from chaos to chaos... from level to level... this is the period of life of the process. And our life in particular." .....

It is with the arrival of Ferro that one begins to understand what is going on. How many times have I asked everyone to pay attention to Gunn's emblem, but only with the arrival of this man have you paid attention to it. Circle-God-the foundation of all things to which all obey. Square-father-past and present-who instructs the future. Triangle-son-future-where will happen.Beginning to understand what is happening with the arrival of Ferro. How many times I asked everyone to pay attention to the emblem of Gunn, but only with the arrival of this man did you pay attention to it. Circle-God-the foundation of all things to which all things obey. Square-father-past and present-who instructs the future. Triangle-son-future-where will happen.

SEVER11

Not bad information, except that the author misses very important system concepts, distorts them somewhat.

1. Space-time is a single field, the properties of which are invariable for a given process. The invariable properties of space-time, among others, allow us to identify the stages of the process and the structure of the process.
2. Those process regularities, which it will reveal, must be synchronized with the real process data, i.e. in our case, with the price and "terrestrial" time.

Only in this way he can use the knowledge about the role of resonance between the systems located in the same space-time, and the knowledge about the systems hierarchy, and the qualities of the systems that form this hierarchy.

I strongly wonder how this author is going to explain, without using "earth time", the work of external factors (other higher-order systems) that, among other things, form any process (system) along with its internal properties?

With respect,

Victor (Ferro)

SEVER So, what - there are many pages on the forum, even more forums... copy books and copy them... did you understand what you said? Today, they found another "black hole" or a galaxy 7.5 billion light years away and it didn't exist in 700 million light years... so what next? Nothing - a bunch of idiots, who think they are geniuses, proved what nobody can deny and a huge space industry (or a bunch of geneticists) got rich with bribes.

In fact, what difference does it make to ME if there is or was a nonexistent star system, theories of geniuses, etc.. I can accept only what I can feel, see, hear, smell, touch, taste ... understand.

You don't have to keep multiplying the letters.... nothing.