Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 74

Martingeil:

This is what Mihon posted, this is the emblem cycles, the first shows how to build the second sequence, if you don't understand it I'll explain in person.

In general the triangle moves around the corners of the square.

Then it turns out that the first figure is not in the second...?

Why do you want to take it to private? Let it all be here, maybe someone else will join in.

Good times, everybody!

What fun, and sad at the same time, to read this thread.

seey

What is the question, is the answer!
For each unit of time has its own wheel, its own cycle, so, if you look at days, the answer to your question, as you formulated it, will be one, and if you look at m5, the answer will be totally different.

Martingeil

As a "guru" (sarcasm) and as a "humanities man" (2 times sarcasm) I will answer you in the words of Gunn, "start by drawing the right graph", "you may be wrong in your calculations, but you will not confuse the intersection of angles with anything".

And remember that these words were written by an ardent follower of mathematics!

Don't read Gunn's work on a "read here, don't read there, ..." basis.

You see, you formulated the task for yourself - to make the program think for you, you're trying to "give something to the Expert Advisor", looking for some "benefit for the Expert Advisor". I, on the other hand, am simply using a direct understanding of the law of vibration, knowing how it shapes processes.

One important point escapes you, Gunn had a system of process analysis based on a certain worldview, a global conception of the world order. It was a unified system built on a certain set of basic postulates and principles. But you perceive it as a set of methods.

For illustration I will give you an example, clear for any man, imagine a car and a pile of accessories of which it is composed, and the car and the pile of accessories consist of the same parts, but if you compare them as a whole, as objects, they have different qualities.

About the cross, get it out of your head and out of your Gunn calculators too, if you don't need it at all. )))

Goodbye, a simple tip - divide it in your head the concept, the system of analysis и trading strategies and tactics. Each of these units solves its own tasks within the framework of the general task.

Tantrik

I'm sorry, but for you the so-called "head and shoulders" is a "known pattern", while for me it's nothing more than a visual effect, that's all. )))

SEVER11

What kind of product did you mention? Maybe I should buy one too? )))

Unfortunately, copying other people's methods ripped out of the system flourishes here too, and no one needs understanding for nothing.
I've stayed here too long. Goodbye, good luck and prosperity in all cases, and more understanding, and less special effects.

With a sad smile,
Victor (Ferro).

This is how the triangle inside the square moves I guess.

Victor let's stop for the day...

Martingeil:

This is how the triangle inside the square moves.

Or is it like this? Copying the emblem.

Martingeil:

Here's how the triangle moves inside the square.

Since the distance from 16 (square of four) to 25 (square of five) is 180 degrees around the chart, it becomes clear why Gunn expected the price trend to change at 180 degrees or "at180". Similarly, he expected a change at 90 degrees (half of one square) and 360 degrees (two squares).
A square progression seems to work better with three signs. If you are studying the market with a price containing four digits, try reducing the number of digits to get a number you can use on the chart. Similarly, if you are studying a market instrument with a low price, then add a zero or move the decimal to get three significant digits.

Martingeil:

Now let's derive the rules for going from loop to loop.

This is where we need to define what a cycle is.

I don't have a clear definition.

Martingeil:
The cycle is a circle of 360 degrees, in the middle is the date of the high or low, then comes the circle of 1 cycle, so we start to put a triangle and look for transitions of vibration within the cycle there are three in each circle. Next, the transition to the second cycle, move the triangle to the second corner and so on. Yesterday I wrote about it only religious fanatics did not understand me)))

OK. Which date would end the cycle in this example?

robi11:

OK. Tell me which date would end the cycle in this example?

15.06 - end of cycle 1

16.06 - 01.07 second cycle

02.07 - 25.07 third cycle

26.07 - 26.08 fourth cycle

Are you going to use the triangle on cycle eight too?