Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 33

Martingeil:

Seems logically there is no reversal, opened on Gunn see if trades fail tomorrow or not......

As rhetoric goes, if there is no reversal logically, you can always find a reversal on Phoebe =))))
Question for you at the top of last week's post.

Avva:

Support and resistance lines according to the Gunn square. Nearest resistance 1.4530 to be reached tonight.

Ecclesiastes 1:9: "What was, is, and what was done, is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun."

Sincerely, Alexander.

Is 1:9 like a football score? :), so far I have not guessed it means -1:0.

Sincerely Igor!

Reached the support level of 1.4120. On the Gunn square today in a buy. Scary, but necessary.

Regards, Alexander.

ZZZEROXXX:
As rit if there is no reversal by logic, you can always find a reversal by Phoebe =))))
Question for you at the top of last page.

If I take the waves of the esaz and set the direction with it, then these waves may not be found on the chart, they do not always work.

The last trades without Take and Stop on Gann, but if you combine it with esaz I think it will work, I haven't tried it.

missed the calculations by one figure, though not the fact that they turned around, I wonder if anyone has tried to automate the square?

I don't know what it's counting from, I haven't looked into it yet. I have not got into it yet.

Martingeil, what about Rabbit?

With Rabbit there seems to be something but only on the Jew, only I think it's self-inflicted you can draw any levels and they too will seem to work.

Yeah we should automate it....

I don't think so, even with a one figure drawdown it's better to take into account consolidation rather than buying in when the price is breaking.

Judging by the structure of the wave down, a triplet has been drawn. This means that the correction is not over yet. Therefore, growth to the level of 1.4530 is possible. The deadline is till 22.06.

Regards, Alexander.

I'll try to get a more precise definition of the upside targets. The first one is 1.4470, the second one is 1.4690. So by 22.06. the market should reach 1.4470 minimum and 1.4690 maximum. If the market goes lower than 1.4220, only sell.
Regards, Alexander.

I don't understand what Gunn and the Waves have to do with this ))))))