Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 88

robi11:

A zig-zag will do)

No, the zig-zag won't work, I'd rather use my hands.)

robi11:
Although no, the zig-zag won't work, it's better to use the hands.)
We enter the price with the handles and select the direction of counting in the indicator - down or up.

robi11:
We enter the price with the knobs and choose whether to count downwards or upwards in the indicator.

I'll remove the zigzag.

The worst thing is that the quotes are mirroring from level to level of correction etc - pullbacks, reversals -

Maybe this is the formula of the main Forex computer ? - Who will explain the mirror candlestick on 50 pairs to the dollar - at 100 points ? On the 24th of April at 11 o'clock?

General moves at 100 pips from the level - pullbacks, in short we need to save up for the rocket)

yes guys the square of 9 is just a grail pure, purest, checked but not by the classical method, the drawdown is about 30 pips, profit from 60 to 80 depending on the degree

kaln82:
yes guys the square of 9 is just a grail pure, purest, checked but not by the classical method, the drawdown is about 30 pips, profit from 60 to 80 depending on the degree
Maybe you can tell people more about how you use it?

kaln82:

here's how it's laid out and the levels, it's simple in a surprising way and that each figure has a certain potential

The layout is beautiful, but how did you arrive at it?

kaln82:

here's how it's laid out and the levels, it's simple in a surprising way and that each figure has a certain potential

You can tell me if you don't want to do it here.

kaln82:

here's how it's laid out and the levels, everything is surprisingly simple and that each digit has a certain potential

post the program or give me a link - it's very interesting

Yes, as I came, it's a program, then the analysis of 3 months on the visualization, 2e - the problem is that so far there are drawdowns from 30 to 50 pips, but after the price has passed in the +40 - +50, unfortunately it can not put it in the Expert Advisor, because it is a program, but now I need to check everything well before yelling hurray.