Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 69

I think it's working!!!

With Regret,
Victor (Ferro).
p.s. Apparently, you have not yet grown to the idea that the true examiner is the market! )))

No offence Victor, but your picture reminds me of my first "baby" steps on the forex market, it makes my eyes widen... and then you talk about the square... everything is much simpler.

The picture is very informative, by the way, if you "get out of the tank" and look closely. It's amazing how Victor still has the patience.

ZZZEROXXX:
The picture is very informative, by the way, if you "get out of the tank" and look closely. It's amazing how Victor still has the patience.

.... What do you think of Roby11's pictures?

ceppqq58:

.... what do you think of Roby11's pictures?
I've already been told about his pictures, and my imho is to pay attention to the real extremes, not something out of the blue.

sever11

These pictures were made specifically for the forum for a couple of minutes, and their purpose is only to denote certain information, and they were created by the toolkit of someone else's free program, among other things, so that anyone can independently verify the information.

Before it was easier for me to write - 1/8 angle, resonance, time, but what would it do? It would have been easier still to write that a day with God is the same as a year. Then they would have taken me for a nutcase for sure. )))

Do you think I'll post screenshots of my specially written program, which today includes 63 matrices of varying complexity, built on different bases (although used a maximum of 8 and the simplest). Why would that be? Don't make me laugh. )))

Apparently you missed the point where I wrote that I'm not Santa Claus and that there's no point in me proving anything to anyone. )))

It's funny how your forum judges an elephant by its tail! )))

I guess there's no point in writing on this forum, there's still a long way to go to understand Gunn here.
Gone to private communication. All, more knowledge and good luck in business!

All the best,

Victor (Ferro)

ZZZEROXXX:
his pictures have already been said, and my imho is to pay attention to the real extremes, not something off the top of my head.

....... why, from nothing... he's logical, squared, by the corners...and he's coming from real extrema, only screwed forward, as if defining the place of the end of several rings(wheels,cycles) and the beginning of new ones.

Ferro:

sever11

The pictures were made specifically for the forum in a couple of minutes, and their purpose is only to denote certain information, and they were created by someone else's free program tools, among other things, so that anyone can independently verify the information.

Before it was easier for me to write - 1/8 angle, resonance, time, but what good would that do? It would have been easier still to write that a day with God is the same as a year. Then they would have taken me for a nutcase for sure. )))

Do you think I'll post screenshots of my specially written program, which today includes 63 matrices of varying complexity, built on different bases (although used a maximum of 8 and the simplest). Why would that be? Don't make me laugh. )))

Apparently you missed the point where I wrote that I'm not Santa Claus and that there's no point in me proving anything to anyone. )))

It's funny how your forum judges an elephant by its tail! )))

I guess there's no point in writing on this forum, there's still a long way to go to understand Gunn here.
Gone to private communication. All, more knowledge and good luck in business!

Best wishes,

Victor (Ferro).

Victor, thank you for the picture and useful information, from the heart:You have added some useful measures of values, for understanding "what's going on around..." (not necessarily forex).

I assume there are still questions for you on this thread...thanks.

ceppqq58:

.... and for Roby11's pictures, what do you think?

You have to learn how to draw pictures like this correctly.

I look at Ferro's picture like a sheep at a new gate... Without understanding the essence, of course, it is impossible to say anything definite. The only thing I can say is that in this picture Ferro used square 52.

ceppqq58:

....... why, out of the blue... it's logical, squared, by the corners...and it's coming from real exes, only screwed forward, as if to determine where several rings end (wheels, cycles) and new ones start.
I didn't say it was wrong, I meant from the ballpark in general, like mihon, two days up two days down