Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 66

Martingeil:

Well that's right, you need a cycle as you are going to program, you need a cycle ordering system.

If low is the last one, it is the countdown of the day, i.e. == 1. - It is in the middle of the square correctly, then you add days and output the cycle of degrees, that's what I think.

How are you going to formalize degrees and the square in your code? For example I am just thinking about this option, nothing else comes to mind, if there is another option I will gladly take it into account and use it, but for now I am thinking about outputting degrees in a row of digit days.......

I'm not talking about martin, I was talking about the days to find out what cycle, it's easy to program, maybe really put a cycle in the code and then at random in the optimization.

See my previous post - I made edits there... (I thought you meant cycles (iterations, flips) in MM martingale...) :-)))

Martingeil:

This may not be a bad thing, but first we need rules until it is clear what to program..... I think what the sequence should be in the cycle...

I trade on martin and levels at the moment a hell of a machine - always pullbacks from 90 and 180 for 50pts you can make some good money -

Here is the pullback - in which I earned more than in the trend up through the level 1 -2 begin to double positions or triple as you like) pullbacks are always

Ideally, we wait for either a pullback or a rise - if the rise is 60 pips double or triple - there are 180 degrees

Tell me, please, what is Ganzilla missing?

I mean, what's missing is written, but to do what? How do you install it?

Good time, everyone!

How you can use Gunn's calculators, Mixon777 has clearly demonstrated to you. If this is not enough for somebody, it is worth looking at the Gann emblem, it contains information in a very simple and elegant form, how the "holy trinity" behaves in processes.

Roman

The rules of the trade are described in Gann's writings, but here's the trouble, they are based on the readings of the analysis system and on the readings of the qualitative evaluation system.

Read "The New Trend Detector" and "The Truth About the Quote Tape" by Gann, then maybe you will understand what I mean.

Regards,

Victor (Ferro)
p.s. ignorance, and even more so, ignoring primary sources will not lead to anything good

look for this dll )))

Yep

Taking the EUR GBP pair - LOU on the 16th and the high on the 22nd

from 22.06 to 16.06 goes 90 degrees on the 02.07 date

From 02.07 to 16.06 there is a 180 degree angle and a date on the 24th - LOW - and a 90 degree date on the 28th - HIGH

All this was squared -

Yes, and this ddl is from a certain zet! Where do you want it?

Ferro:

Good time, everyone!

How you can use Gunn's calculators, Mixon777 has clearly demonstrated to you. If this is not enough for someone, it is worth to look carefully at the emblem of Gunn, it shows in a very simple and elegant way, how the "holy trinity" manifests itself in the processes.

Victor, without screenshots it's not very good, if you could just provide some screenshots, it would be clearer.

Where can I see this emblem, I often hear about it?