Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 52

28 October 1707 - Earthquake in Japan - about five thousand people die.

1896 - Sanriku, Japan - the origin of the earthquake was under the sea. Giant wave washed 27,000 people and 10,600 structures into the sea

of Japan as of 14 April 2011, 13,439 people were killed and 14,867 people were missing.[5]

I bet you 1 quid that in 2022 Japan will be blown away)))

Mixon777:

28 October 1707 - Earthquake in Japan - about five thousand people die.

1896 - Sanriku, Japan - the origin of the earthquake was under the sea. Giant wave washed 27,000 people and 10,600 structures into the sea

of Japan as of 14 April 2011, 13,439 people were killed and 14,867 people were missing.[5]

I bet you 1 quid that in 2022 Japan will be blown away)))

а 2016 ??????????????

ceppqq58:

а 2016 ??????????????

Darn psychology - who will wait 5 years ? I myself will forget it in half a year - but the general concept of building should be kept

7 month - this is the euro-dollar buy and visually it should be possible to see what's up - so come on! )) let's all go buy ?

Mixon777:

Darn psychology - who will wait 5 years ? I myself will forget it in half a year - but the general concept of building should be kept

7 month - this is the euro-dollar buy and visually it should be possible to see what's up - so come on! )) let's all go buy ?

Here is the Elliott breakdown

Noterday:

Here's an Elliott layout for you.

And this one matches the square -

2012 - hi -

Martingeil:

Question, where did he get it from, looked up this square on the internet nothing like it,..........

Well, well. Search for spiral ulama.

And now for your attention

imho you are distancing yourself from the subject, or rather abstracting it.

Why the sky was falling

The famous French naturalist Georges Cuvier was the first to speak of recurrent climatic catastrophes on a global scale in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. "Life on Earth was periodically disturbed by the terrifying disasters that were caused by the rearrangement of the entire upper crust of the planet," he wrote. This, naturally, was considered heresy.

To assist Cuvier's hypothesis , the Swiss naturalist and geologist Louis Agassiz proposed a theory of great glaciations in theearly nineteenth century. Astronomical clues were not long in coming. In 1842, the French mathematician Joseph Alphonse Adhemar calculated that there is a cycle of shifting solstices and equinoxes of 22 thousand years.

Another French scientist, Urbain Leverrier, established a link between glaciations and changes in the Earth's trajectory. Our planet's orbit periodically stretches and shrinks from being almost circular, as it is now, to being an oval. Moving away from the Sun, the Earth receives the least amount of its heat and light. The period of this cyclical change in orbit is a little more than a hundred thousand years.

The third and final proof was given by the Scotsman James Croll in Climate and Time in 1872. When asked what causes the great glaciations, he answered succinctly and simply: the tilt of the Earth's axis. Indeed, its magnitude radically alters the amount of solar radiation on the planet's surface. Today the tilt is 23.4 degrees, but it can range from 21.8 to 24.4 (at 41000 year intervals).

So, glaciations occur when the sun's energy becomes insufficient to melt the winter ice over the summer. They grow from year to year and cool the atmosphere considerably in the process. Everything seemed clear, but how exactly do these cataclysms take place? Hapgood's theory of crustal motion answered this question: "Masses of ice, long accumulated in the polar zones, are distributed irregularly, asymmetrically relative to the poles. The rotation of the Earth around its axis causes centrifugal energy in them, which is transmitted to the crust of the Earth. This increasing energy at some point causes the Earth's crust to move and moves the polar regions towards the equator.