Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 49

Try this: Cycle 1 is the first level of the square (the centre of the square)

2 cycle is second level of the square 360/2=180 degrees

3 loop-this is the second level of the square 360/3=120 degrees use a triangle

Cycle 4 is second level-square 360/4=90 degree use a square, etc.

This is what I meant when I pointed out the Gunn emblem.

This is why the reference point is important.

As the cycle increases, so does the number of selections in that cycle.

Started calculating from the beginning of the year, it seemed to add up. Then I accidentally knocked it all down, so I won't post a screenshot.

If you can figure out the date, you can figure out the price and the time.

One head is good, but two is better. In short, the more intelligent heads the better.

sidi1:

Try this: Cycle 1 is the first level of the square (the centre of the square)

2 cycle is second level of the square 360/2=180 degrees

3 loop-this is the second level of the square 360/3=120 degrees use a triangle

Cycle 4 is second level-square 360/4=90 degree use a square, etc.

This is what I meant when I pointed out the Gunn emblem.

This is why the reference point is important.

As the cycle increases, so does the number of selections in that cycle.

Is there a typo there?

Cycle one is level one.

Cycle 2 is level 2.

Cycle 3 - third level (?)

It's definitely a typo. I'm going to bed now and we'll look into it tomorrow.

That's how I have the EUR reversals more often at 180 or 90 degrees - just like Gunn said

And now more details

We take the peak - 06.06 euro dollar and overlay points - A point 06.06 - B point 22.06 and put 180 degrees -

This is either key turning points or price nodes - dates clearly in the corners - all the high and low in the corners - which suggests a pattern -

Another effective idea is a cross on a cross - everything coincides with history

Mixon777:

That's how I have the EUR reversals more often at 180 or 90 degrees - just like Gunn said

And now for more details

Myhon, tell me, what is the influence of the planets, in particular the moon is the closest and affects everything around it, for example the female cycle, aggravations of the pig-like mind, etc. and what does Gunn say about it?

ceppqq58:

Myhon, tell me what is the influence of the planets. in particular the moon is the closest and affects everything around, such as the female cycle, aggravations in the pig-psychic, etc. and what does Gunn write about it?

The most important thing is the moon everything else is annual cycles -

Well the moon confirms the trend - and as a rule when the moon moves away all trends fall or reverse - for example the euro dollar - I do not know - for example on the euro dollar on the 16th the moon was full and the euro dollar was trough - having seen the 16th cell I realized how everything harmonizes - in this case and put dates on other cells - well there were most often reversals and reversals

I took the new high date euro dollar peak 06.06 ! just by chance - and oh my god ! the moon cycle in the dates is there too !

Here is the euro dollar beginning of the year the same thing I think cross to cross working method - we need to screw the degrees

I don't understand what high date you are taking? Have you tried to square the dates so that the nearest ones (today-tomorrow) are on the outer perimeters?

All Inductors only show the past - you should try to centre the past, the further the better. then the real month will come out and then the degrees will be different and more accurate.