Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 20

Fartowiy:
Many people think, or rather compare Forex to Kozino. That is not true. First, in Kosino you cannot predict the next number unless you guess it. (Kosino is a gambling game) Forex is where you determine the future movements of currency pairs (Forex is a job, I don't even call it a professional sport). Forex requires daily practice. You can do it with Metotrader 4 (The Gym). Where you can train (to check, test a strategy, test the indicators). I said earlier, only strategies in Forex give traders earnings, not forecasts (Forecasts give an opportunity to earn), and what if the forecast is unconfirmed? Here, as they say, we are swimming :))) A strategy is independent of the forecast, because if something is missing it does not work. For example: a confirmation candle, or moving average crossing, etc. . So my advice, do not waste your precious time simply, and fully commit yourself to Forex, and you will be successful. Who goes in for fitness knows that after 3 months of intensive training you might see your first result. and aim for 25 pips per day or per trade, and stick to your plan. After doubling your deposit, increase the load, ie double your lot. ( For example from 0.10 to 0.20) and strictly stick to 25 pips a day. If you pereschetete, then a year you'll earn from 15.000 per month. And that is only 25 pips a day. Do not clog your terminals with different indicators. They will confuse you. It is better to divide them by strategy.
I propose a ban for blatant, total ignorance. Fartovy, no offence, but you at least read a textbook of the Russian language. No success on Forex, imaginary or real, can not justify complete ignorance of the language used, unless of course you are a foreigner.

khorosh:
If we got 25p, we don't need to trade that day any more?
Why not? You have to take into account those who are not able to be with a trader all the time. You may have one order closed with 15 pips. In this case, you have to repay 15 and raise 25 pips. You have to raise 40 pips.

tempico:
I propose that for blatant, total illiteracy, a BAN should be declared. Fartovy, no offence, but at least you should read the textbook of the Russian language. No successes on Forex, imaginary or real, cannot justify complete ignorance of the language used, unless, of course, you are a foreigner.
That's right. Foreigner. I can write in my own language.Only it's already punted without any sense. Considering themselves to be literate and educated scholars today are peddling in the market. That is how it is in life.

Fartowiy:
That's right. Foreigner. I can write in my own language, but this is punted without meaning. Considering themselves literate and educated, today's scholars are peddling in the market. That is how it is in life.
OK. Then, Fartowiy, please forgive me for my expressed displeasure.

This is to raise your motivation and to make your training uninteresting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R_NILEp-B8&feature=related

Today I ran it in the tester on M15 and H1. I liked it, especially on H1. Tomorrow I will try it on real. MAGD 8,21,1 EMA Expon. 50 and 200 and download additionally MA_2 signal to help.
Files:

Here's more.
Files:

Fartowiy:
Right. Foreigner.

Your native language is English, gladly spoken.....))))

Español que sé es mucho peor Inglés, pero puede que en obschatsya.....))))

ZetM:

Your native language is English, gladly spoken.....))))

Español que sé es mucho peor Inglés, pero puede que en obschatsya.....))))

Where have you been? Haven't seen you in a while. I was about to write you a private message.

Fartowiy:
Where have you been? Haven't seen you in a while. I was about to write you a letter in private.

Glad to read you. I'm here at....))))