Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 19

Mathemat:

OK, let it be in the archive, galaxian2. I will update the table using your archive.

Fartowiy, that's all there was to it. Just keep posting forecasts.

Only we need to add drawdown and swap. this is what we get for EURUSD

So, it's not a bad thing yet it's highly questionable.

Mathemat:

OK, let it be in the archive, galaxian2. I will update the table using your archive.

Fartowiy, that was all there was to it. Just keep posting predictions.

I am the Admin and I have no personal problems with you. If you think you're a decent man, then stop those who wander around the branches and muddy the waters. Look and watch Trantik and Darky. You'll see for yourself what they allow themselves. And by the way, they're ruining your rating, me.

Vlad72:

How about this: Admins erase what they don't like (Truth) They leave what they like.

Of moderators, you are the most loyal, but your colleague takes a lot on himself or am I wrong?

Farky, the admin erased all the profanity that was there. He can't remove one bad word from the context of a post, the whole post gets deleted.

Even if the bad words were followed by some "truth", that doesn't reduce the guilt of the person who wrote the rudeness.

There are many strategies, and it would be good to know them and use them in different TFs. A strategy is the only thing that can bring a trader success.

sergeev:

Farthing, the admin erased all the profanity that was there. He can't remove one bad word from the context of a post, the whole post is removed.

Even if the bad words were followed by some "truth", that does not reduce the guilt of the person who wrote the rudeness.

So let him control those who have the wrong address. All right, forget it. I'm tired of being distracted by pistols.

Maybe he was right to erase it. There'll be less Fouwl on the branches.

Temnyj: We just need to add the drawdown and swap column. Here's what you get for EURUSD

Well, the swap is not necessary, the targets are not in the same way as in the same period of time.

The drawdown is more difficult. It is much easier to move the trades to the chart and look at them. It will be necessary to whom it will be necessary.

Advice for beginner traders: In order to create a profitable trading system, you can use the simplest trading rules and indicators. For example, crossing two or three moving averages. Nadoedilit TF on which you work and parameters should be movingovlichat this TF. to use the M 15 EMA 7, 14, 21 and stahastik with pereuded 14, 3, 3. and levels of 20, 50, 80. With this strategy, you may well earn 25-50 pips per day. We don't need to get into the thick of it, and along the way, you can learn other strategies on large TF H1 H4.

Many people think, or rather compare Forex to Kosino. That is not true. First, in Kosino you cannot predict the next number unless you guess it. (Kosino is a gambling game) Forex is where you determine the future movements of currency pairs (Forex is a job, I don't even call it a professional sport). Forex requires daily practice. You can do it with Metotrader 4 (The Gym). Where you can train (to check, test a strategy, test the indicators). I said earlier, only strategies in Forex give traders earnings, not forecasts (Forecasts give an opportunity to earn), and what if the forecast is unconfirmed? Here, as they say, we are swimming :))) A strategy is independent of the forecast, because if something is missing it does not work. For example: a confirmation candle, or moving average crossing, etc. . So my advice, do not waste your precious time simply, and fully commit yourself to Forex, and you will be successful. Who goes in for fitness knows that after 3 months of intensive training you might see your first result. and aim for 25 pips per day or per trade, and stick to your plan. After doubling your deposit, increase the load, ie double your lot. ( For example from 0.10 to 0.20) and strictly stick to 25 pips a day. If you pereschetete, then a year you'll earn from 15.000 per month. And that is only 25 pips a day. Do not clog your terminals with different indicators. They will confuse you. It is better to divide them by strategy.

Fartowiy:
Many people think, or rather compare Forex to Kozino. That is not true. First, in Kosino you cannot predict the next number unless you guess it. (Kosino is a gambling game) Forex is where you determine the future movements of currency pairs (Forex is a job, I don't even call it a professional sport). Forex requires daily practice. You can do it with Metotrader 4 (The Gym). Where you can train (to check, test a strategy, test the indicators). I said earlier, only strategies in Forex give traders earnings, not forecasts (Forecasts give an opportunity to earn), and what if the forecast is unconfirmed? Here, as they say, we are swimming :))) A strategy is independent of the forecast, because if something is missing it does not work. For example: a confirmation candle, or moving average crossing, etc. . So my advice, do not waste your precious time simply, and fully commit yourself to Forex, and you will be successful. Who goes in for fitness knows that after 3 months of intensive training you might see your first result. and aim for 25 pips per day or per trade, and stick to your plan. After doubling your deposit, increase the load, ie double your lot. ( For example from 0.10 to 0.20) and strictly stick to 25 pips a day. If you pereschetete, then a year you'll earn from 15.000 per month. And that is only 25 pips a day. Do not clog your terminals with different indicators. They will confuse you. It is better to divide them by strategy.
If we got 25 pips, then we do not need to trade on this day?