ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 6

TEXX:

I did, ran it for a couple of months, looked at the pros and especially the cons, and then wrote my own. Now I use it occasionally in real trading.
Profits to you, stable!

Firedragon007:

Everything seems to have changed, I will be testing the new strategy from Monday...

And I'll report here what and how. Thanks, TEXX, for the reply=))

Looking forward to the results! Purely a sporting interest :)

TEXX:

Looking forward to the results! Purely a sporting interest :)

Had some technical problems yesterday still launched, but Ilan refuses to trade on 1:200 leverage and 0.05 lot...Can anyone advise what the problem might be???

Launched yesterday morning - $200 1:100 0.1 lot; so far:$299

But I need to get it working on 1:200 and 0.05!!!!!

Firedragon007:

I think I got lucky. Take it off......

nikelodeon:

I think it's a lucky story. Shoot......
It's a demo=))

Firedragon007:

Had some technical problems yesterday still launched, but Ilan refuses to trade on 1:200 leverage and 0.05 lot...Can anyone advise what might be the problem???

But I need to get it working on 1:200 and 0.05!!!!!

1. Need to see what kind of broker and what their trading conditions are.

2. Once again check the settings of advisor under the conditions of broker.

3. With these settings (judging by the day's earnings) you can easily grab an uncle's stake!

TEXX:

1. You need to see what kind of broker it is and what its trading conditions are.

2. Re-check the EA settings for the broker's conditions.

3. With these settings (judging by the day's earnings) you can easily grab an uncle's stake!

I see, I'll check it out. I earned a lot, partly because Ilan traded well and partly because of the large lot.

TEXX:

1. You need to see what kind of broker it is and what its trading conditions are.

2. Re-check the EA settings for the broker's conditions.

I am testing 1:200; 0.05 but now I have stopped listening to the parameter MaxTrades: I put the value of 1 and Ilan still concludes several transactions, and as a consequence, it leaks = (((.

Can someone experienced help??? I would be grateful!!!!

Firedragon007:

I am testing 1:200; 0.05, but now I have stopped listening to the MaxTrades parameter: I put the value of 1 and Ilan still makes a few deals, and as a consequence, it leaks =(((

Can someone experienced help??? I would be grateful!!!!

Try running this advisor...

http://forex-bazar.net/expert/208-pribylnyjj-sovetnik-robot-forex-2015-profesional.html

TEXX:

Try running this EA...
I put it in the terminal, it's grey and the terminal shuts down as soon as it is switched on...