ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 12

Thanks for the reply. By the way, if my leverage is too high, won't there be too much drawdown? And a follow-up question - is it better to open a swap account or not?

laitnin:
Thanks for the reply. By the way, if my leverage is too big, will the drawdown not be too big? And another question - is it better to open a swap account or not?

If the leverage is not too big, e.g. 100, then with a small amount of DEP - it is much more likely to be lost than with a leverage of, say, 500.

It is up to you. On Islamic accounts, I do not know the details. The main thing is to look for suitable trading conditions, for example, there is nothing to do with Ilan in micro Alpari, because there is too small a limit on the size of the aggregate position for the instrument = 5 lots. For Ilan, this is not enough. + make sure the speed of execution is decent and spread is acceptable, and of course your office is not a kitchen, because to screw up Ilan, IMHO, is like two fingers on the asphalt... :-) + do not get jerked off too much by requotes... In general, pick up the TF yourself... Ilan - this is the most important thing that is a rollback TS, ie, trades the return of price to its moving average - from this and dance... Including the choice of instruments...

Roman.:

If the leverage is not too big, e.g. 100, then with a small amount of DEP - the probability of losing it increases significantly than with a leverage of, say, 500.

It's up to you... On Islamic accounts, I don't know the details. The main thing is to make sure that the trading conditions are suitable, for example, there is nothing to do with Ilan on micro Alpari, because there is too small a limit on the size of the aggregate position on the instrument = 5 lots. For Ilan, this is not enough. + make sure the speed of execution is decent and the spread is acceptable, and, of course, your office must not be a kitchen, because to screw up Ilan, IMHO, is like two fingers on the asphalt... :-) + do not get jerked off too much by requotes... In general, pick up the TF yourself... Ilan - this is the most important thing that is a rollback TS, ie, trades the return of price to its moving average - from this and dance... including the choice of instruments...

I increased the leverage from 200 to 500, and Ilan somehow makes less trades, more hesitant or something. the deposit is 200. why?

laitnin:
i increased the leverage from 200 to 500, and for some reason ilan makes less trades, more hesitant or something. dep 200. why is that?

I DON'T KNOW... :-)

Rest... :-)

Tuck my boots into my clash .... i can't be beaten - LIFE IS GOOD!!!

1>q>

Roman.:

HZ... :-)

Rest... :-)

Tuck my boots into my clash .... You can't break me - LIFE IS GOOD!!!

1>q
yes life is good when ilan takes his time to make dough) >

laitnin:
yes life is good when ilan takes his time to make dough)

A tO.... YES!!! I'll post the reports in the "Villagers" thread that's coming up!!! :-)

I now have such a situation. in the terminal when the advisor places orders in the panel there is a T\P column, as I understand it, and always places a take profit, and at one point this column turns green, it means everything is ok. As i see it, my order always shows green TP. But i got another order, but for the second day i got lots of profits, but my EA still does not close it.)

laitnin:
I now have such a situation. in the terminal when the advisor places orders in the panel there is a T\P column, as I understand it, and always places a take profit, and at one point this column turns green, it means everything is ok. As I see it, the trading robot is still ok, but I got traded in the second day, but TP is not showing and the green bar is not lit up, and the robot is still trading.)
This is normal. I had the same "glitches", i.e. my EA did not set take order value immediately for some reason, i.e. it sets this value at OVERALL averaging order, for example at first averaging order (when there are two orders in the market). But in this case the price immediately went in the right direction (towards the opening of the first market order) that is why the averaging orders did not open - this is the algorithm of Ilana's trading. Therefore, do not worry, close it manually immediately, or trawl - at your discretion. I closed it immediately, without using a trawl.

In the tester I put a date from 1.1.2012 to 12.05.2012 with the basic settings and ilydan plums. If I put a date from 13.01.2012 to 12.05.2012 shows a good result, but ...

Iidan trades on 13.01.2012 one day then next trade opens on 11.04.2012, he hasn't traded for almost 3 months.

broker freshforex

I've already got a balance check in the tutorial. I have seen in the tutorial that it checks the balance, but one brokerage company blocked me.