ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 14

elmucon:

People - Ilan EA is unfinished and full of bugs !!!

do not bet on the real account of this EA - it will surely sell !!!

and the number of versions of this EA only indicates that its creators are still looking for ideas for stable work ....

If you look at the code more attentively - you'll see that there is more "rubbish" in the code than useful functions.

Also, pay attention to the log - when working or testing the EA, errors are logged - so Ilan will just fill the log with error messages.

If you are interested in working on Martingale - go to the "villagers" - they've got the "dog eat dog" on Martingale already .... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/44751

here's the whole Ilan - download ....

How are you getting on with using your CCI martin in real time?

borilunad:
In such systems, which aim to increase their profits quickly, there is always an increased risk. The only difference is how long it will take you to lose your deposit. If you want to prolong the fun, set the minimum risk! If you want to know the true price of this system, put it at least for one year!

Why for a year ? here my owl worked for 80 days. Going from $200 to $60,000. And about years of profitable trading with one owl with the same settings... I only know one guy like that. Forex legend - hrenfx is his name. Google him.

dimeon:

why for a year ? my owl here worked for 80 days. It went from $200 to $60,000. And about years of profitable trading with the same owl with the same settings... I only know one guy like that. Forex legend - hrenfx is his name. Google him.

I know him without any googling on this site. He is a renowned forex master! But your "climbing" curve is always on the verge of a loss. At least make 10,000 in a year without a chasm! And who forbids you to make a quick tweak on the market? Or are you thinking about taking part in the championship? So no one will risk a ride with you and you will "kill yourselves"!

I'm sorry, can I make it so that Elashka doesn't get a TA?

dangeor:
I'm sorry, is it possible to make it so that Elashka doesn't get TP?

Yes, set it to 0 in the settings

Good afternoon, can anyone advise how to remove the closing of orders in Ilan's settings when the price moves sharply against the desired direction? There is a blue bar on the attached chart.

[Удален]:
hello! tell me if ilan 1.6 Dynamic trades at 0.01 lot? i just have something it does nothing at this lot!!! but at 0.1 it works!!! and manually if you open the same thing!!!! who knows?
You need to open the code text itself, select the code digit, near the selected lot and replace. This is done by right-clicking repeatedly. Then press compile. Then start, reprogrammed to the chart. Obviously this error is in the program writing internally. It does not allow to react to external settings of the program - lot.

sergeyschvid:

and you're an optimist.