ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 9

FX4:

Who told you I'm a rookie? I wanted to give you some advice.

I can only advise you not to use griders. For more experienced traders there are trading systems with less risk, such as https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366.

For beginners they usually choose ilan or some kind of martin without TS on pure MM. As for such a choice, I've been told correctly:

7Konstantin7:

The Expert Advisor is not important, it's the strategy that counts.

do not be naive)

Yeah... And play guitar better :D it'll be more useful and profitable.

I see, well, good luck with the bidding.)

it's not wise to listen to someone else either... you'd better move forward on your own

there are a lot of people who see the market in their own way)

FX4:

Who told you I'm a rookie? I wanted to give you some advice.

What country are you from? I hope you are a foreigner.

jelizavettka:
What country are you from? I hope you are a foreigner.

Judging by the flag, you are from Uzbekistan.

It makes no difference what country you are from. Ilanians are leaking no matter what country they are from.

jelizavettka:

I take it Muslim...

so don't get your hopes up... ;)

i was in uzbekistan 10 km after the border, i swam in the river)

7Konstantin7:

I take it Muslim...

so don't get your hopes up... ;)

)) Nah, I didn't mean it that way... I just hope he's a foreigner to explain ..... his illiteracy in writing.....

What if he's a first grader... or worse....

Reshetov:

Judging by the flag from Uzbekistan.

It does not make any difference what country it is from. Ilana leaks, regardless of nationality.

А.... Thank you) I see now) ... I searched on the net for about 15 minutes to find that flag (just for fun) - and did not find it.

Ilans are leaking..... everything... To trade them, even competently, like 7Konstantin, you need to have iron balls. I don't think they will grow.)

jelizavettka:

it's a typo)))
**)

jelizavettka:

Ilans drain..... everything... To trade them, even competently, like 7Konstantin, you need to have iron balls. I don't think they will grow.)

So funny;)