ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 2

belbitexno:
i'm sorry i've been on the topic for 2 days!!! )))) what is a dc? and how do i change it to micro or pamm) and i already registered at alpari

All right - open a new account - demo - micro at the Alpari Dealing Centre and go ahead - there's just a start from 0.01 lot to a maximum of 5 lots.

When you open an account, in the second line from the top, you press the arrow on the right and select the type of account - for you micro...and the default selection is Demo-classic, where you start with 0.1 lot.

RomanS:

In the terminal - file - login - which server is written there

alpari-demo

thanks a lot!!!! I kinda figured it out!!! another question if the deposit is 100dolls what kind of leverage does it set at 1:100?

belbitexno:
thanks a lot!!!! I kinda figured it out!!! another question if the deposit is 100dolls what kind of leverage does it set at 1:100?
1:100

belbitexno:

You can select leverage up to 1:500 on the demo-micro - at the bottom of the window - you also click on the arrow on the right and choose from the options offered.

Roman.:

Choose a leverage of your choice up to 1:500 on the demo-micro - at the bottom of the window - also click the arrow on the right and choose from the options offered.
i can recommend the best one!!! What is the difference? what i have read about leverage i have not understood anything!!! thanks

belbitexno:
can you advise which one is better!!! what is the difference? what i have read about the shoulder i don't understand anything!!! thanks
The trade will not be affected if your stop loss is not a margin call (i.e. if you don't sit out the drawdowns). The difference is simply in the size of the margin. It does not affect the point value in any way.

lva18:

opened an account ("dropped" a deposit of 90 quid), installed an ilan 1.6 Dynamic Expert Advisor

Ha ha. That's hilarious! 90 dollars. Cool! In general, all the Ilans usually have a minimum deposit of 1000 (lot 0.01) But Broko has no 0.01. That is why you need to withdraw money from Broco to another brokerage company with a CURRENT ACCOUNT. There your $90 will turn into $9000. Put a lot of 0.09 and go.

vldim:
Ha ha. That's hilarious! Ninety dollars. Cool! In general, all the Ilans usually have a minimum deposit of 1000 (lot 0.01) But Broko has no 0.01. That is why you need to withdraw money from Broco to another brokerage company with a CURRENT ACCOUNT. There your $90 will turn into $9000. Put a lot of 0.09 and go.

Correction. Broco has 0.01...

hello, can someone advise? only the first trade opens, to open the next one (whether it's averaging or just the next pose), I have to turn off and on the terminal again, advise how to get rid of it, thanks in advance!!!