Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 33

Hi,

This is not working. I tested, it and it did not STOP my position so I lost some money. Why is it not working? 

Thanks

Yes I also had a lost it work then, it didn't for a similar trade, I did not change setting had allow all DLL, I think the broker learnt that there was an hidden EA

Automated-Trading:

RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2:

Author: Roni Nafrianto

Can you add the following, move SL, different concept to trailing stop, and in regards to all pairs can you add expect these pairs, eg gold oil index, are calculated differently. 

Roni Nafrianto:

Hi,

1. Only opened orders are controlled by this EA.

2. This EA only set SL/TP on orders with no SL/TP. However, trailing stop will conflict with another EA.

Please upgrade it to the new version.

MyFXAccount00:

Hi,

This is not working. I tested, it and it did not STOP my position so I lost some money. Why is it not working? 

Thanks

Please verify automated trading button is ON.

Zipkid:

Can you add the following, move SL, different concept to trailing stop, and in regards to all pairs can you add expect these pairs, eg gold oil index, are calculated differently. 

Please describe more detail. For now, this EA only work on currency.

Hi Roni

Thank you for this great EA

1.What is difference between "step by step" and "step keep distance" method exactly? I've read all the comments but couldn't get my answer. Could you please explain a little bit more about this issue?

2. what would be the difference if I set the "trailing stop step" to "1" in any of the tow above mentioned methods, and if I change the method to "classic" instead?

thanks

Hi Roni,

Thanks a lot for the fantastic EA.

Please consider adding this to the EA:

the ability to open one position and set a breakeven and partial close, for example at 20 pips.Then, when this breakeven level is reached, the EA should close half of the position and move the other half to breakeven.

Regards.

Hello i am trying to get my stop moved as the following with help of this EA.

Initial SL = 10 Pips

Take Profit = 10 Pips

Move SL to +1 once the trade is in profits of +5. I am using the break even stop loss settings here.

Now i want to move my stop based on the following conditions

IF the trade is 3 Pips in profit from entry move SL to -3 Pips instead of -10 Pips. 

What trailing method and paramters i would have to use here?

ahmad173:

Hi Roni

Thank you for this great EA

1.What is difference between "step by step" and "step keep distance" method exactly? I've read all the comments but couldn't get my answer. Could you please explain a little bit more about this issue?

2. what would be the difference if I set the "trailing stop step" to "1" in any of the tow above mentioned methods, and if I change the method to "classic" instead?

thanks

Hi,

1. These methods take benefit on volatile market, step by step move SL step by step without keeping the distance , where step keep distance could move back to keep the distance if price goes down.

2. The difference is according to above answer.

Thanks