Wave analysis fan club - page 49

Sweet:
Ha, you must be joking....))))

I like the markup, though. Only I would draw a corrective zigzag at the end rather than a straight line.

FOReignEXchange:

The wave structure should include 100 to 160 candles. Zoom in on the chart.
Interesting approach.... (especially the term should), but what about M1 or M30, there impulse structures are formed in 15-40 BARs, and correctional patterns in 200-350 BARs...

FOReignEXchange:

And I like the markup. Only I would draw a corrective zigzag at the end rather than a straight line.

1.As a resident of Russia, I have great doubts that dol.will = 20 and... less than rubles.....)))) (judging by the markup).

2.A currency that is in demand in one country, outside the world market, can reflect the mood of the crowd, via Elliott waves? Very big question....))))

Sweet:
Interesting approach....(especially the term should), but what about M1 or M30, there impulse structures are formed in 15-40 BARs, and correction patterns in 200-350 BARs...

Nobody said it has to be exactly M1 or M30. It could be M35 or M1.2. And about corrective patterns, if you don't understand where you are, it means you are on wave4. Move to a higher TF if there are 200-350 bars.

Sweet:
Interesting approach.... (especially the term should), but what about M1 or M30, there impulse structures are formed in 15-40 BARs, and corrective patterns in 200-350 BARs...

By wave structure I meant the movement from wave1 to wave5 or as I call it a FIFTH wave.

Just a nightmare....))) and "exclusive"....)))) There are no words...but you, are right about everything... that's the end of it...

NZDUSD

Sweet:
Ha, you must be joking....))))

Probably...

FOReignEXchange:

The wave structure should include 100 to 160 candles. Zoom in on the chart.
Thank you, I didn't know that.

It's too early to draw definitive conclusions, but it's still interesting: