[Archive! - page 92

volt:

people used to think that flying through the air was impossible... there is speculation that even the Wright brothers had no idea that by the mid-20th century the speed of sound would be broken by aeroplanes...

But they never learned how to fly like birds. Conversation is useless because someone doesn't want to hear. Nature cannot be replaced. It can only be preserved.

Mathemat:
We warn, there are precedents. Sometimes we even try to fight it. You just haven't seen it.
Probably haven't seen it (although I noticed it in the Grail Holders thread yesterday), interest in the forum is waning )

sanyooooook:
Might not have seen it (although I noticed it in the Grail Holders thread yesterday), interest in the forum is lost )
blackmailing? )

volt:
blackmailing? )

what's my self-serving motive?

ZS: there have been before me and there will be after me. )

volt:

volt:
blackmailing? )
shtrekbreathing...

. watch this video (only three parts) of noteworthy thoughts from scientists. It has been hypothesised that humans can do without food altogether.

volt:
. watch this video (only three parts) of noteworthy thoughts from scientists. It has been hypothesised that humans can do without food altogether.
What good news for those in the Kremlin calculating the cost of the consumer basket.

Mischek:
The kinks have gone. )

sanyooooook:

Are you alive in there? What's going on?